1st Annual Pirates Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arg ye mateys! The time you have been waiting for is here... Here are the brackets! I am still taking teams and will go up to 16 teams if necessary. If we get 9-15 teams, I will have to compensate with another round, (like what was supposed to happen back in August).

Participating Teams!

2. Team Jack the Monkey's Manglers
@Cat @Shrimp @Solar @Jolber

8. Silent Whisper Bandits
@Starlina , @Dustbunny , @PlayerOne , @Andre Dia

Eliminated Teams:
1. Team Swaglets
@Oscar , @Cold , @Question , @Whoosh

5. Thar She Blows!
@Emmar , @Christa , @iMystery , @PudgeTheFish

9. Team Jack Sparrow's Sailors
@hogie , @Meanestpianist , @CandyCars , @AwesomeKool

7. Mr. Gibb's Gunners
@Mickeyplutofan @ShadowChaser @philitup @AlphaTheEdge

6.The Black Pearl's Peelers
@CrazyPizza @HaleighRose @joetheman @Skillet

3. Team Karasuno
@Comicnati , @Crispy , @Tavo , @Jasmine

4. Team Heffers
@MagicAvinash , @Youtherevmk , @Erin , @MagicIshaan

Here are the rules:

1) Each team MUST have 4 players per team, no exceptions. If a team member cannot participate in more than one round, we will be forced to replace them with our wait list guests. If it is only for one game, Desertfreak or I will take their place to keep the round fair, and most importantly, moving.

EDIT: FEB 23 Who knew this would be such a pain to produce. If your team and opponent agree to play a 2v2 or 3v3 that is FINE. That is all.

2) Each tournament bracket will consist of 3 games. Whichever team takes 2 out of 3 of the games will move on the the next round.

3) For proof, winning teams must send screenshots of the two wins against their chosen opponents for it to count as a PM to me. If any cheating occurs, your team will automatically be disqualified! (Bugs do not constitute cheating) Example of what I need from each game below. If the winning team fails to give me these screenshots for ALL three rounds whether it be a win OR a loss, both teams will be disqualified. NO EXCEPTIONS

3a) Disconnecting is a natural part of the game. No redo's for games will happen if a team member disconnects during play. No exceptions.

4) Because team members will inevitably be off on certain days, each round will last one week to accommodate all teams.

5) Games will only take place in Level 1 to prevent arguments.

Prizes!! (Which are good booty matey)

1st Place:
1* Cursed Storm Magic
4000 credits
Custom Signature declaring you are the winners by @Tariel
Eternal Bragging Rights

2nd Place:
A ride through the VMK Junk and Dump Charity to pick out an item of their choice (Donated by Mitochondria!)
1000 credits

And as a consolation prize for all the participants of this contest, @Mitochondria has generously donated two entries into her weekly raffles to be redeemed at any time!

Arg, here be the brackets!

Last edited:
I have been playing Pirates most of the day, and to cause less headaches down the road, I am going to postpone the tournament one extra week due to the immense amount of lag and bugs when playing a 4v4. Also, I have heard from a few teams and know they are interested. I will update the first post.

any updates? or can we see the brackets for the 8 teams so far?[DOUBLEPOST=1423797345][/DOUBLEPOST]Our Team name is "Silent Whisper Bandits"

Last edited:
Brackets will be released for the nine teams later today. Remember, if you were previously signed up for the old competition and are not on this thread, you are NOT in the competition. That is all.[DOUBLEPOST=1424017376][/DOUBLEPOST]Brackets are posted! You will be receiving a message from Desertfreak or I later today to set up times. Good luck pirates

Last edited:

Jasmine

Brackets will be released for the nine teams later today. Remember, if you were previously signed up for the old competition and are not on this thread, you are NOT in the competition. That is all.[DOUBLEPOST=1424017376][/DOUBLEPOST]Brackets are posted! You will be receiving a message from Desertfreak or I later today to set up times. Good luck pirates
I never got a message... Also, one of our team members may not be able to play. They're having issues getting in game.

Jasmine

Okay, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.