:)

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
Thank you Amy and Everyone who helped bring back this sweet, brilliant, and happy game. Big hugs!

It has meant so much to many people...these post confirm that.

This "kids" game came into my "later adult" life" when I needed a reminder of how to smile and look for the positive things in life. I found my smile in this game....and with a lot of help from my friends here, I began to see the positive side of life.

Now in my "senior adult" life :dizzy:, I still feel the joy and magic this game supplies in the Land of Disney.

Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank YOU !!!! :seesaw:

PrinceAli

Thank you Amy for everything you have done!
It truly means a lot to me and most of us who grew up with this game and making the memories that we had.
& even tho we have a newer generation playing this game for the first time, The older people like ourselves who are now in college/university, married, or something important as an adult
We'll teach the newer players all the techniques, wisdom, and most of all great memories of why vmk became loads of fun! Thanks for continuing the magic, @Amy!

Last edited:

RainbowKougra

Hi everyone...

I just felt like posting this. I just wanted to say thank you for being here with me, and playing the game. It means more to me than you could imagine. I'm a little upset right now and the friends I've made because of this game are really helping me through it.

If it wasn't for you, I don't know what my life would be like right now. It's so nice to have so many people enjoying something like this, and I'm sure I can speak for all of the staff when I say we appreciate it. Thank you for supporting us and playing!

I love you all :halcyon:

- Amy
Amy:

It is us that thank you for all you do. Staff as well. If it was not for your hard work and caring we would not be back in our cherished little virtual world. VMK meant/means a lot to so many and having it back is awesome.

Sorry to hear you are upset, but hope that the outpouring of love back to you gives you some encouragement.

We love you too!

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
I know you've heard it before, but we will continue to tell you as many times as you need to hear it... EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! here THANKS TO YOU!!!!! Without your millions of hours of dedication none of us would be enjoying myVMK. We all deal with real life drama from time to time and this game for us helps so much to escape whatever it us that makes our day crappy. PLEASE know how much you have helped so many people reconnect with old friends, make new ones, just escape from all the day to day yuck. I know of players who have been very ill in real live and my VMK has brought a lot of happiness to them. SO hang in there, our fearless dev, we wouldn't be here without you and we're here whenever you need someone to pick you up!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Thank you for everything! I am very, very grateful I got to play my favorite virtual game again! It means a lot that you took time out of your life to bring back this wonderful game, not only once, but twice. You and the staff are so wonderful and I'm thankful for their devotion to help run this game.:)