Status
Not open for further replies.
if they're still available
Dance Navy Costume - 2k
Dance Pink Costume - 2k
Maleficent Green Costume - 4k
Maleficent Purple Costume - 4k
Great! Let me know you're online, I got off today and tomorrow. c:

Of course! Let me know when you're online. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1469612966][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will you be on today by any chance?
Yes! I'm online until 3:30 pm EST then back on again at around 6 pm EST. c: I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, it's my bad.

All 3 dreams shirts
Finding nemo hat
Hong Kong Tshirt
Flower crown green
Maleficent purple costume
14k? LMK! Thanks :-)
You're welcome! I think I have a pending trade with the Maleficent costume, but everything else I can do. c:
EDIT: I forgot I sold the nemo hat, my bad! Haha, but can do the hong kong t-shirt , flower crown, and dream shirts pink and black for 9k. Let me know whenever you're online today or tomorrow. C:

Last edited:
S

saturnvmk

Haunted Mansion Top Hat - 1.5k
Jeans Skinny - 5k
any of the Smee shirts you have left

any available? thanks!

Are you online now? Im ready to make trade. :) I just seen this at exactly 3:30 est Dx

Edit: I guess ill try again around 6 if im able.. logging on at night is difficult for me. But Ill keep watch :D

Last edited:
Are you online now? Im ready to make trade. :) I just seen this at exactly 3:30 est Dx

Edit: I guess ill try again around 6 if im able.. logging on at night is difficult for me. But Ill keep watch :D
Lol, you're fine. I got off work early, and just got back on.
Where would you like to meet?

Haunted Mansion Top Hat - 1.5k
Jeans Skinny - 5k
any of the Smee shirts you have left

any available? thanks!
Yay! I have one Smee shirt left in blue. :)
Where would you like to meet?

MissWinnie

theres quite a few things id like if they are still available, like the flower crowns and black flip flops, cheer costume, party hat, and straw hat

theres quite a few things id like if they are still available, like the flower crowns and black flip flops, cheer costume, party hat, and straw hat
Sure! Feel free to message me whenever you're online. c:

Do you still have the Mickey Beanie and sweater set, by chance?
Sure! Let me know whenevr you're online today, tomorrow, or tonight. c:[DOUBLEPOST=1470483352][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can get on now if youre available :)
Sure, whenever you're online, feel free to trade me. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.