60th Anniversary Mickey Ears - DIAMOND EDITION

Thorn

Make it Green
So Disneyland's 60th Anniversary is coming up- its "Diamond Anniversary," so I tried to make an item for the game to commemorate it!

After 2 atrociously failed attempts last night, I woke up today and tried again!

The front rotation's shading was messed up. 39% less than all other rotations! Thanks @Myth for pointing it out

Ta-Da! It's hard to see as the gif moves so quickly, but there is a bordered "60" on the back, just like the park's special Anniversary Ears have on them!

So let me know any suggestions to make them better!
detailed mickey ears are a pain to make bc they hardly have any space to them RIP

Last edited:
Awesome :whee:

Lost

I think it'd be cool if the main hat part was transparent sort of like glass and the ears had a bunch of small diamonds that maybe sparkled slightly or something, looks nice though :)

Thorn

Make it Green
Thank you :D
I think it'd be cool if the main hat part was transparent sort of like glass and the ears had a bunch of small diamonds that maybe sparkled slightly or something, looks nice though :)
I'm not sure if animations can be put onto clothes :(
I'm gonna play with the body of the hat though and see if I can make it more transparent withoit it look dumb lol

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I love em!

But most likely if they do special ears they'll do something closer to the ears Disney came out with.

A little like the dream ears

philitup

The Internet Champion!
That would be hilarious, if you think about it. Considering VMK "was only meant to promote DisneyLand's 50th anniversary". That's some great concept art though.

Last edited:
!!!!!
That would be hilarious, if you thin about it. Considering VMK "was only meant to promote DisneyLand's 50th anniversary". That's some great concept art though.
Thank you!!
I do not speak of the 50th Anniversary fiasco :x
These new ones looks way better and much more like diamonds! Love them.
Ahh thank you so much! I found out apparently my pc screen is dim so the stuff I make doesn't look quite right; I have to check it on my iPhone from now on RIP

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I loved the first ones Thorn and i love these soooooo........ I Need These In My Vmk Life!!!!!! Gimme them now!! Diamonds + Ears = :swoon:

Diamonds are a girls best friend!!!!! <3

Myth

I really like them.
Only thing I would change is making the shading a little more prominent because from the front they look a little too 2D
but the other angles are awesome. :)

I really like them.
Only thing I would change is making the shading a little more prominent because from the front they look a little too 2D
but the other angles are awesome. :)
Yeah I'm wondering if my shading layer was actually at a different opacity for the front or something... I keep looking at them and wondering what's off

EDIT @Myth omg thank you for mentioning this. The opacity was 39% differet on the front than on all the other rotations RIP