A join to see RP forum(?) (pg or pg13)

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Due to some recent concerns that have been brought up:

I was wondering if a forum could be created that is geared more towards pg or pg 13 in case there is a little violence in say, the flow of the rp or something? Nothing too bad, kinda like the Disney films Pirates of the Caribbean, really. Along those lines of graphic nature? Perhaps a join to see forum if need be. For example, it's very hard to do a walking dead RP without some level of violence. Defeats the purpose of doing one really since its about zombies attacking people. As far as other RP's go, you cannot really do a true G rated RP unless you are doing time skips where you leave everything out and just have an open dialog. Even in cartoons that are rated G because its a cartoon, you see levels of violence. I'm not saying its impossible to write things without violence of course lol; I'm just saying its hard to open a dialog or tell a story without some form of physical interaction, from the said characters point of view. You can have mental or spiritual interaction but the physical, the 3rd form has to be present in at least some aspects.

thx~