A "LIKE" button in this forum

I would like to "like" more comments that I agree with rather than have to post an additional comment.

This was the only place I could see to make this suggestion. Thanks!

I really love what I am reading and the people posting are not annoying me as others did in the other forum. Thanks for that too.

Hi,

The forums right now are running on phpbb forum software, which I don't think can have a like button. So, in order for them to get a like button they would need to switch to a different software to something like, Vanilla, which has a like button, posts on peoples profiles, etc. I think thats what kinda you were talking about? Nevertheless, I still think its a great idea though, it would just take a bit of work. And right now, I think they are mainly focusing on the game.

See you in game!

Alex

Jasmine

Alex said:
Hi,

The forums right now are running on phpbb forum software, which I don't think can have a like button. So, in order for them to get a like button they would need to switch to a different software to something like, Vanilla, which has a like button, posts on peoples profiles, etc. I think thats what kinda you were talking about? Nevertheless, I still think its a great idea though, it would just take a bit of work. And right now, I think they are mainly focusing on the game.

See you in game!

Alex
You can install add-ons, bbcodes, etc... to free forum software. It's possible, but since this is only temporary (or so I'm assuming), there's no point.

Jess said:
Alex said:
Hi,

See you in game!

Alex
You can install add-ons, bbcodes, etc... to free forum software. It's possible, but since this is only temporary (or so I'm assuming), there's no point.
I know they are ADD ONS/MODS but is there one for a like button? If so, I didn't know PHPBB had one!

Jasmine

Alex said:
I know they are ADD ONS/MODS but is there one for a like button? If so, I didn't know PHPBB had one!
Yes, there's a thanks/like button.
Once/if the forum converts to vB, I wouldn't mind having one :P

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
Definitely something I do miss from the forums...

Hopefully once they figure out the forum situation they can add one!
Until then we'll just have to be very social and creative with making replies :D

Perfume

Lol I miss that about the forums, as well as the visitor messages. It's a little hard for me to get used to this set up...lol - but as long as the game is up and working, I don't really mind. :)

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
Amy recently posted we'd soon enough be moving to a different forum server, which mean it'll probably have all the neat upgraded features like profiles and like buttons. :)