A Sprites Trial

One of my favorite host events are the mazes. I really enjoy seeing the creativity of the rooms they design. However, A Sprites Trial seems to load only one guest at a time which cuts down severely on the number of times a person can go through which limits how many of the rooms can be viewed. With the randomization factor to keep down the wins, I don't really understand why this one is set to single entries. I can understand limiting a bit but would not 5-10 be a better number than single? Just curious, not complaining.

I think I realized why the limited attempts. There are only the two rooms instead of multiples so I can see why there is more control.

By the way, Megara, your Sprite Awakening room is so beautiful. I'm glad I got the chance to see it!

Last edited:
It showed up last night and again this morning. It is on the calendar several times for the rest of the month. Not one of the big mazes (as I discovered when I finally made it through). Just the entry room and and the second alternate room (either the pretty room - win or the ashes room - lose).