[ABOUT] Monorail Party

Amy

Head Administrator
Okay so, we've added a new event to the calendar called "Monorail Party". This is because on that day, at that time, we're going to open the monorail and it should function just as you remember it (minus the music mixer).

There will be a small difference though, and that's why I'm making this thread. There will only be one active monorail at once, and six monorail station instances at once (one per land). We're doing it this way because MyVMK doesn't have as many players as the original VMK.

This means that you'll have to wait for the monorail to arrive at the different stations. Also, the stations are not accessible from the navigator. I've included some images below (courtesy of the disneyonlineworlds wiki) indicating the locations of the entrances.

Keep in mind we won't have a set prize for this event. We might give things out every now and then, but there's no guarantee that if you turn up you'll get anything. The exits to the monorail stations won't be active until just before the event starts. Once they are, you'll be able to enter the stations and wait for the monorail to arrive. It should arrive at Main Street first (then Adventureland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and finally New Orleans Square before starting at Main Street again).

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
OOOHHH YAAAY! i have missed the monorail :-) thanks amy!

:) yay

BellaGoth

how do we get to the frontierland one? u cant get to that side of tom sawyers island. like i can get to the top just fine but u cant just walk across the river so how do we get there

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
How fun! The monorail is one of my favorite things about WDW lol. I am always sad if the monorail is ever down.

----------

how do we get to the frontierland one? u cant get to that side of tom sawyers island. like i can get to the top just fine but u cant just walk across the river so how do we get there
You have to navigate through Injun Joe's cave to exit on that tier of the room.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
THANK YOU AMY the four things that made VMk unique will be restored, (And you made one best friend REALLY happy! He loves monorails all over the world!)