Achievement Hunter

D.Va

Literal Princess
Does anyone here subscribe to the Achievement Hunter channel on YouTube??? Who's your favorite AH?? Mine is a tie between Gavin and Jeremy because of Gavin's stupid face and stupid commentary and stupid adorable accent and Jeremy is just 100% me.

Anyway. I had a fun run-in with one of the achievement hunters last night playing Overwatch on Xbox One. I killed AxialMatt in a match :clap: I know there's so many fake accounts who try stealing AH gamertags but I tweeted at Matt and he was like "nah that was prob me." So I'm fangirling a little.

I need to watch more rage quit, he kept me calm
rage quit is my soul[DOUBLEPOST=1471500292][/DOUBLEPOST]
i live for play pals wher gavin does gavin things and michael yells at him for existing
before even play pals, i loved them together and crack me up

edit; hmm i guess they renamed everything (or most things) to play pals, but pretty sure that name was non existent whenever i had watched old videos

Ern

Yams in my bank account
Ern, you game grumps person too and I get it. Roy from (LORD I FORGOT THE JOKE)[DOUBLEPOST=1471516564][/DOUBLEPOST]TROPHY HUNTERS
no, ever since ray 'died' and his name is mentioned in the comments section people wont acknowledge or call him roy as a joke ._.

no, ever since ray 'died' and his name is mentioned in the comments section people wont acknowledge or call him roy as a joke ._.
That joke came from Game Grumps, when Arin and Ross (from GG) went to visit Texas for Monty (RIP), they were out eating and a man came up to Ray and said you're Roy from Trophy Hunters