Adventure Time

Any Adventure Time fans out there? Look below the spoiler for some discussion on the new Finn's dad episodes.

WHATTTTTTTTT? So do you guys think the Lich will make a comeback? What is Finn going to do without an arm? Oh my goodness why did they leave this episode so wide open...

The Lich shall be a baby forever. And the new episode wasn't as shocking as I thought :(
the ending messed me up so much it messed me up more than the one time finn turned into a human with a robot arm on a farm. just how he lost his arm and how i wanted to punch his dad so much it was just ughhhhhhhhhhh and how prismo died ughhhhhh
Like I think the Lich might stay a baby but I think the new enemy will be Finn's dad. I just hope his flower arm turns into some cool sword though. I was just so whatt theee? the entire episode, there as a lot to digest.

All I have to say, without spoiling anything, is WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! My mind was pretty blown. I watched it this morning. I saved it to my DVR. I am still processing the feels that came with it. The commercials built up the feels from the beginning. Just. WOW.

I absolutely adore Adventure Time. It teaches kids very relevant themes about society and the world is so whimsically colored :)
True that! Another reason I always loved it is how vivid and unique all the characters are. It is like the longer the show goes on, the more they seem to be able to create this unique, complex, hilarious characters that are a joy to watch.

Ever noticed how Finn is always missing his right arm in other dimensions? I found that to be really interesting. Foreshadowing, yo.