Advice for Stitch Hat

Tohrukun

In the wise words of my financial advisor, Drake, you gotta start from the bottom then you're there (there=obtaining a Stitch hat)

So earn lots of credits! And trade them for clocks, firewalls, and other in-demand items :D

in the wise words of my financial advisor, Drake, you gotta start from the bottom then you're there (there=obtaining a Stitch hat)

So earn lots of credits! And trade them for clocks, firewalls, and other in-demand items :D
^^^
Everyone wants credit sprees right now! And buy some space magics to have to trade in the future :D

Heidi

The only thing I've personally seen stitch go for is other super rares... Minnie or baseball cap, specifically. Or I guess a bulk amount of the "typical" trading furniture (clocks/walls/whatever else)
Which is dang near impossible to get when you start from scratch, but as they said, credits are a major trading item. Especially now with the gift cards. People will want sprees each month/week/day, too, for new items, so be on the lookout for that.

Not to hijack this thread, but when and how could a Stitch hat be obtained this time around? I used to have one in old VMK, but I was curious to know when, where and how much the current Stitch (and the Leroy) were possible to get in MyVMK? If this info is available somewhere else, please point me in the right direction via PM.

Thanks for letting me post in your thread, Marz! :0)

Heidi

Not to hijack this thread, but when and how could a Stitch hat be obtained this time around? I used to have one in old VMK, but I was curious to know when, where and how much the current Stitch (and the Leroy) were possible to get in MyVMK? If this info is available somewhere else, please point me in the right direction via PM.

Thanks for letting me post in your thread, Marz! :0)
As previously stated, Crate #1 was introduced early in the game. They contained various items such as recolored furniture items (common), gold set and leroy hat (rare), and Stitch, princess hat, pink & green flips (super rare). The crates have been retired for some time and stitch/princess retired when the crates did. It has been said that flip flops are still in the crates, but I don't know anyone that has opened them recently. They're more for trading now than anything else.

As previously stated, Crate #1 was introduced early in the game. They contained various items such as recolored furniture items (common), gold set and leroy hat (rare), and Stitch, princess hat, pink & green flips (super rare). The crates have been retired for some time and stitch/princess retired when the crates did. It has been said that flip flops are still in the crates, but I don't know anyone that has opened them recently. They're more for trading now than anything else.
Thanks for the info, heidii! I hadn't read or been told this before. I appreciate it. :0)

Myth

I traded flip hat, a ton of firewalls, clocks, tons of magic pins, clothes, JC pins, etc for my stitch hat. but dont be discouraged.

Sharks

I traded flip hat, a ton of firewalls, clocks, tons of magic pins, clothes, JC pins, etc for my stitch hat. but dont be discouraged.
Note that this was back when Stitch hats were a lot more scarce; Stitch and Flip are equal in value now and both go for about 35-40 Fire Walls.

John

If you're going to make an offer for a stitch hat, make sure to make it as few as items with as much value
No one with a stitch hat wants to make an endless trade for common items, they want firewalls, and clocks.

1 Clock trades for 50k-70k credits