☠AMERICAN HORROR STORY☠

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR AHS FREAKSHOW PREMIERING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! I have waited so long for this season to come out and now its finally here. I feel like this season will most likely be my favorite season and even beat out my all time favorite season which was coven. This thread can be a discussion about all things AHS and we can even talk about the latest episodes of freakshow as they go on (I'm so hyped for this season I've been listening to carousel by Melanie Martinez for the past few weeks.)

and for anyone who has never watched american horror story before each season has an entire new story line so you don't have to watch previous seasons to get what's going on if your interested here's a few trailers of this upcoming season (but this show is not for the easily scared so watch at your own risk)

Nikki

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show is amazing the actors come back every season and are soooooo good at becoming these completely new and complex characters!

mark

10 mins late to everything
i couldnt get through the first episode bc i was disturbed

lol how can i watch game of thrones with no prob and not be able to watch about 20 mins through of the first ep of AHS like come on

he made out with an old lady

help

Coven was my absolute favorite :halcyon: I really can't wait to see what they do with this theme.
yes it was the best despite the plot holes, but I just loved the girl power and the whole witch theme and Stevie Nicks being added was great even tho random at times it sure added to the great soundtrack

quick question
have most of you seen
the first season
to the last?
yes!!!!! watched every season since it came out

Rinoa

yes, I've seen every episode :-)
yes it was the best despite the plot holes, but I just loved the girl power and the whole witch theme and Stevie Nicks being added was great even tho random at times it sure added to the great soundtrack

yes!!!!! watched every season since it came out
same. YAS
my favorite will always be murder house
maybe
we'll see
im disappointed they signed emma roberts on
who decided
that

I love american horror story... but this season i am going to cry
I HATE CLOWNS. cant deal with them. at all.

i am legitimately going to scream this season.
I'm even tempted to just record them and have someone else watch them b4 me to warn me of clown jump scares so i dont need to see it XD

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I grew up pretty much watching movies with Julie Andrews, Carey Grant, Dean Martin, Audrey Hepburn, etc., so I've always had a very hard time watching things that aren't...black and white or have musical numbers in them. LOL. I've read the plots for the previous season and watched the first episode of Coven and I have to say...AHS carries a truckload of some pretty sick and disturbing stuff.

But, as a circus person, I think I'm gonna tune in for Freak Show since it seems super interesting and a few of my VMK friends are going to watch it with me for support. LOL. Thankfully, I'm not scared of clowns...:giggle: And I watched the titles and felt more confused than scared. LOL.

PS - Has anybody seen the interviews with the two cast members? Legless Suzy and the tattoed man? They seem like such inspirational and fascinating people. I love how they're giving those actors a chance show people that they're NOT freaks and that you can be proud of who you are regardless of your appearance and what not. Proud of FX.