Amy is a beautiful angel

BellaGoth

i jsuT LOVE AMY SO MUCH I ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING THE GABRIELLA DRESS BC I WANT TO LOOK LIKE BELLA GOTH FROM THE SIMS AND I DONT HAVE A RED DRESS AND SHE AND KEVIN LIKE TEASED ME BEFORE AND WORE IT BUT JUST NOW THERE WAS A HUNT TO FIND AMY AND SHE WAS IN SMALL WORLDS AND I BROUGHT IT UP BECAUSE IM ANNOYING AND SHE RELEASED IT SHE ACTUALLY RELEASED IT I LOVE HER SO MUCH

AMY UR A LOVELY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL THANK YOU <3 <3

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
And nothing for guys !! lol we need a big ticket item for this month Amy !! how about since you've decided no magic this month we do

Item #2098 Disneyland Gift Card "Pin"

Make it buy for 10500 credits and sell for 10000 credits !! this would be a taxed way to trade credits ingame and would fill that much needed "big ticket" item gap

And nothing for guys !! lol we need a big ticket item for this month Amy !! how about since you've decided no magic this month we do

Item #2098 Disneyland Gift Card "Pin"

Make it buy for 10500 credits and sell for 10000 credits !! this would be a taxed way to trade credits ingame and would fill that much needed "big ticket" item gap
We aren't getting magic this month?! asdfghjkl

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
We aren't getting magic this month?! asdfghjkl
Fantasyland month should have Fireworks Magic but Amy said that because it was not sold in the original VMK that it should be released as a Fireworks Game Prize or something.... I think adding it to the store is fine since this is not the original VMK... She then went off to install VMware... I need to take away her tea or something...

Fantasyland month should have Fireworks Magic but Amy said that because it was not sold in the original VMK that it should be released as a Fireworks Game Prize or something.... I think adding it to the store is fine since this is not the original VMK... She then went off to install VMware... I need to take away her tea or something...
Doesn't mean we aren't getting magic this month, people say we may get Transportation magic, and Kevin the other day said that it's a surprise :\

i jsuT LOVE AMY SO MUCH I ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING THE GABRIELLA DRESS BC I WANT TO LOOK LIKE BELLA GOTH FROM THE SIMS AND I DONT HAVE A RED DRESS AND SHE AND KEVIN LIKE TEASED ME BEFORE AND WORE IT BUT JUST NOW THERE WAS A HUNT TO FIND AMY AND SHE WAS IN SMALL WORLDS AND I BROUGHT IT UP BECAUSE IM ANNOYING AND SHE RELEASED IT SHE ACTUALLY RELEASED IT I LOVE HER SO MUCH

AMY UR A LOVELY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL THANK YOU <3 <3
Where is it being sold? I do not see it in the shop window/:

Jasmine

Yay!
Now all we need are the HSM Piano, the room, and the microphone! :D