An hour where every item ever released is for sale and everyone has unlimited credits?

This is great "idea" for those who havent played in a while. But thinking about it, it would deffinately not work. Everyone would get online for it and literally all of us would have every single item and there would be no economy at all anymore

LOL You're not wrong. It was an idea. I just wish things that were released toward the beginning of MyVMK would be released again.

I would suggest something a bit different.

Not every item.

Not unlimited credits.

One or the other. Maybe they can announce a day where certain items will be released on certain days. I don't want to hear anyone talk about economics though. As nice as I can be, the economy and "rarity" of items are already randomized, dead, and scrambled.

Most items besides a handful can be bought for a pretty fair price. Just gotta find the right seller.

Yes but if all items were sold for unlimited amounts, everyone would have all the major rares and clothing sets so no one would even want to buy anything. there would be no trades at all

I would suggest something a bit different.

Not every item.

Not unlimited credits.

One or the other. Maybe they can announce a day where certain items will be released on certain days. I don't want to hear anyone talk about economics though. As nice as I can be, the economy and "rarity" of items are already randomized, dead, and scrambled.

Most items besides a handful can be bought for a pretty fair price. Just gotta find the right seller.
True. I bought a Cheshire beanie for (what apparently is) a pretty cheap price the other day. But I definitely get that. One or the other.

I thought the throwback Thursday last month was a nice idea. Maybe continue that but with a few more items (i.e. 4 or 5 in each of the stores specific to the specialty). That way, newer players would at least have a chance at the older items but would still have to earn the credits to buy what they want. Also, I would like to see some of the rooms become available again (I never understood the thinking in old VMK on keeping room styles rare either since most builders change the rooms dramatically anyway). The thing I don't understand is why the building materials (such as flats, walls, fences, etc.) aren't available all the time. I can understand limiting special furniture items, clothing, animated creatures like Yoda and Thumper but walls and fences? For one thing, having those would reduce the number of crates and pixels that the newer players are stuck with using so would reduce the amount of items in a given room.

I agree on the walls and fencing/hay/etc. It was really tough to put a room together for the royal palace contest. I had to work solely on what was available in the store, mixed with very little of what I had more than one of in my inventory. It also bankrupted me, haha. I haven't been able to build my credits up to 10K since. I can't wait for something to go on sale in the Golden Horseshoe (assuming I am able to get some credits built back up)...Frontierland is always so sad and empty.

I thought the throwback Thursday last month was a nice idea. Maybe continue that but with a few more items (i.e. 4 or 5 in each of the stores specific to the specialty). That way, newer players would at least have a chance at the older items but would still have to earn the credits to buy what they want. Also, I would like to see some of the rooms become available again (I never understood the thinking in old VMK on keeping room styles rare either since most builders change the rooms dramatically anyway). The thing I don't understand is why the building materials (such as flats, walls, fences, etc.) aren't available all the time. I can understand limiting special furniture items, clothing, animated creatures like Yoda and Thumper but walls and fences? For one thing, having those would reduce the number of crates and pixels that the newer players are stuck with using so would reduce the amount of items in a given room.
They did a throwback Thursday last month!? UGH. I've only been back for about 2 weeks, now. Totally missed it.