Aneas is Searching For...

Currently not looking for anymore trades until Sunday night/Monday! So if you can wait till then feel free to comment.

Okay, so I haven't been in game long and I've created a HUGE wants list of things I've missed in game. I am ONLY trading SITS, GCs, or credit sprees for these items. Keep in mind before you're willing to trade me I have to acquire these credits, SITS, etc., so it's not going to be right away. The quicker you comment/PM me with your wants for an item the quicker it will take. I will give you an approximate day before we confirm the trade.

***These are in no specific order***

Clothes:
  • Smee Shirt - Pending
  • Full Blue Princess
  • Full Pink Princess
  • Full Queen of Hearts - Pending
  • Black Cowboy Top w/o vest
  • Black Minnie Ears
  • Green Minnie Hat
  • NA Headress
  • HK Shirt - Pending
  • Party Hat Set

Pins: (only looking for one of each)
  • X2 Spaceship Magic
  • Invisibility Magic
  • Futureworld Set (minus The Land) (this includes universe of energy) - Pending
  • World Showcase Flag Pins (Entire Set at once please) - Pending
  • Christmas Ornament Pin Set - Pending
  • *Will also trade 30 SITS per Giftcard*

Trades I am currently working on:
  • Smee shirt from bobsbestgame {In Progress}
  • Pin sets from Mopzii {Progress begins 3/8}
  • Clothing from Rollercoastergirl

I will be adding on things to this list as soon as I get rid of the bulk of my wants.

Thanks Everyone~! :)

Tohrukun

i'm willing to part with:
NA Headress
HK Shirt
mickey sweater and beanie

lmk if you are looking for any furniture pieces too :D

bobsbestgame

I have an extra smee shirt I can throw at you for... 8 sits? Lmk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Will also trade 30 SITS per Giftcard* I can do this
Okay, putting you on my list now :) Will be able to complete probably tomorrow night

i have epcot imagination...how many SITS for it?
Idk, what's good for you? does four sound okay? lmk

i'm willing to part with:
NA Headress
HK Shirt
mickey sweater and beanie

lmk if you are looking for any furniture pieces too :D
Great! Just PM me and tell me what you want for them :) I'm not looking for any furniture atm! But I'll keep you in mind :)

I have an extra smee shirt I can throw at you for... 8 sits? Lmk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! I'll put you on my list. Should be able to complete this trade tomorrow night.

---------------------------

i have an epcot room pin ill trade for 1 gc
Great! will put you on my list. This trade will be ready by either tomorrow night or the day after :)

I have a Minnie sweater!

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
How much are you willing to offer for a full green super hero costume ? Pls don't ask me how much I think is fair, just give me a price range of what you think is fair. :3 Thank you :halcyon:

How much are you willing to offer for a full green super hero costume ? Pls don't ask me how much I think is fair, just give me a price range of what you think is fair. :3 Thank you :halcyon:
Does 1 gc seem fair? Yesterday I saw both suits and a mask go for 2 gcs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Does 1 gc seem fair? Yesterday I saw both suits and a mask go for 2 gcs.
I was actually the one who did that trade earlier today because apparently they never did the trade. XD I offered 3 gift cards along with my other items for his hero suits and a mickey pumpkin furni.. So no, sorry. :/ I will do however green superhero pants/shirt for 15k? Or I can add a smaller item to make it a total of 2 gift cards. LMK if not thank you anyways :)