Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Elsa

Votes: 72 48.3%
  • Both!

Votes: 44 29.5%

• Total voters

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
Who is your favorite in Disney's 'Frozen'- Anna or Elsa? I love them both, but Elsa is so perfect. She makes the list of one of my favorite Disney characters of all time!

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
Anna may be cute, but when Elsa changes into her icy queen dress during Let It Go... daaaaaang guuurl.

I've got to say Elsa because she is the character that I can connect with. Anna is just like my little sister, which isn't a bad thing. I just connect more with Elsa.

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
I love them both so much so it's really hard for me to choose so I had to say both even though deep down I prefer Elsa a biiit mooore.. I feel a strong connection with her character (and when she sang Let It Go, omg that song just hits me).
Anna is adorable, strong, peppy, funny, determined, and complex like Elsa and oh-so-lovable but I still have to go with Elsa ;v;..even though I chose both. 6u6

I was SO surprised that most of the kids in Disney liked Elsa better. Anna was my favorite :3

Anna was just used as a boring quirky device to expand on Elsa's storyline. Elsa, Hans, and Olaf were really the only developed and focused characters in the entire movie.

So, I'll go with Elsa.