Another Newbie Question: Keys?

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
I've heard people talking about keys (and different colored keys). Can someone explain what these are and where they come from and what they're used for? Thanks!

CandyCars

I've heard people talking about keys (and different colored keys). Can someone explain what these are and where they come from and what they're used for? Thanks!
Hi! :) I can explain that!

Gold Keys were used to open Crates #1s ( I wasn't there but I believe stitch, princess minnie, and green flips were in them ) but I heard stitch and minnie are no longer in them and the gold keys are worth a TON so I don't recommend trying to trade for those.

Silver Keys were from the Christ Ornament Crates ( which have the gingerbread benches, gingerbread tree, toy soldiers, wreath ) but those are not very valuable and you can probably trade easily for those! :)

Heart Keys were from valentines day to open the valentines day crates ( had heart chairs and Enchanted Roses ) not sure on those values but the rose was the most rare item in them ( I think )

and Green Keys were from HOST Events consolation prizes ( when you lost during the event time ) but the crates are not out to open them yet!

Hope this helps! :)

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
Hi! :) I can explain that!

Gold Keys were used to open Crates #1s ( I wasn't there but I believe stitch, princess minnie, and green flips were in them ) but I heard stitch and minnie are no longer in them and the gold keys are worth a TON so I don't recommend trying to trade for those.

Silver Keys were from the Christ Ornament Crates ( which have the gingerbread benches, gingerbread tree, toy soldiers, wreath ) but those are not very valuable and you can probably trade easily for those! :)

Heart Keys were from valentines day to open the valentines day crates ( had heart chairs and Enchanted Roses ) not sure on those values but the rose was the most rare item in them ( I think )

and Green Keys were from HOST Events consolation prizes ( when you lost during the event time ) but the crates are not out to open them yet!

Hope this helps! :)
Ah, yes, it helps very much! Thank you! :D