Any Cast Members out there?

miketic

Just wanted to know if there are any current Cast Members who've played this game back then or even playing it now, I am :D

Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Part Time, College Program, anyone?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I want to be one if that counts LOL! I might want to start off working at the ToW because I think I can pull off the act quite well.

Former DL CM here, also. E.Costuming...anyone here that I know? lol That would be weird

My mom and two older sisters are CMs at WDW...all started on the DCP and stayed put. It's crazy!
I plan to apply next year. I'm pretty excited. :D

I'm happy to answer any questions about working there. :)

I was a Stores CM at DL from 1998-2002, and then again I worked at DL making candy (caramel apples, fudge, etc) from 2002-2003. I also got hired again in attraction in 2005, but it didn't work out. I would have worked in Pirates which was my dream job when I was younger, so that would have been awesome. Those were fun times. I made a lot of good, life-long friends, and I have wonderful memories. If you have the opportunity to work at the parks for a bit, I recommend it!

Snaps

mischief managed
i have a friend who currently works in Tomorrowland in WDW, he used to play vmk and gets on myvmk occasionally. :)
my brother-in-law worked for Disney on Broadway, if that counts. he was in Mary Poppins on Broadway from its opening night to it's closing, around 6 years, as a swing and he was dance captain for a while too. he would get free tickets to disney world.

i'm dying to try out to be a face character, but i moved from florida to new york. i might apply to the disney store in times square, it's a lot of fun there! maybe one day i'll be a face character... c:

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
I am the Creative Consultant for our local Disney Store here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am kind of like assistant manager meets show producer. I change in and out our sets, projections, music, and holiday overlays. I also am in charge of making purchase orders, invoicing, billing, and hiring. Lots of work to it, but I enjoy every single minute of the magic! :D

I just want to be part of disney world!! it might sound kind of clicheish...but i really want to be a disney princess there! any princess is perfectly fine but i love seeing kids happy when seeing a princess! the way their eyes light is just fantastic. And to know i made them smile that big would just be a great feeling