Anyone else having issues with JC?

I'm suddenly running into problems that are affecting my JC score. 3 or 4 animals will appear immediately upon my entrance and I can't take photos of any of them, animals pop up and disappear right away, there will be a break where nothing appears and then about 8 animals will show up and (again) I cannot take photos of them. I have gone from earning 41k to 30k.

vause

My game won't even work at all.
Sometimes the loading screen won't disappear, or the boat won't move. If I manage to even get into the first room of the game, the animals won't show up and the only thing I see is the little clouds when the animals appear. Or my camera won't move with my mouse.
I think the game itself is having some issues and I'd really like to see someone address this problem because I know there's quite a few people with issues.

On my PC, the boat moves at a ridiculously slow crawl. In the first room, all the animals pop up at once, and by the time the boat crawls to the end of the first room, I run out of fuel.

It works perfectly on the laptop I'm on now, though. :confused:

vause

On my PC, the boat moves at a ridiculously slow crawl. In the first room, all the animals pop up at once, and by the time the boat crawls to the end of the first room, I run out of fuel.

It works perfectly on the laptop I'm on now, though. :confused:
That's what happened on my laptop, which is why I try to play on the PC. But now all of a sudden I'm having issues on the PC too :sulk:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Oh yes, everyone is having problems with this game, some more than others but if anyone has it working 100 percent then you must be some sort of wizard. I don't have a lot of problems, but it doesn't let me play the last two levels, so I just stick to FW.

Klamath

wants to go to france
I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems. I thought it was my computer that was having issues again--but who knows! I haven't had many issues on a different PC, so I'm just playing there for now...