Anyone Else Hoarding SITs?

Jasmine

I used to, but stopped riding after I got about 600. It's annoying having 50+ pages of pins.

Fantasmico

I am but not on purpose. Just hate getting disappointed by the sword. Right now, disappointed by the lack of SiTS awarded too. Hmmm, maybe just disappointed with life right now. :cake:

I always try.. But then I get all anxious to use them. I think the most I've ever had was 6 lol

Fotogirl

I hoarded 800-900 at one point but I don't anymore because scrolling thru all those pages of SITS to change pins on my lanyard or trade pins was really annoying. I wish they would rename them to something the ZzzzzSword in the Stone Pins so that they would all just go to the end of the your inventory. So no .. I don't hoard them anymore. Right now I have about 3 pages at most. I use them trying to get credits but generally keep about 45-50 on me.

aliceblue

Most other months I would be hoarding them; this month is different since the majority of pulls are credits. I am using them almost as fast as they drop, hoping for the big credit pulls.

I had around 100 this month and when I ran out credits buying stuff on Halloween I sold them to get the items I was missing xD