Anyone excited for Mockingjay Part 2?

I'm excited :allthethings: I didn't know that it comes out this month :stare:

PrinceLava

Definitely a big fan! Unfortunately not going tonight but I'll be going Saturday with the fam!! :runaway:
I read all the books in 2012 and have been waiting for this one for forever!

Definitely a big fan! Unfortunately not going tonight but I'll be going Saturday with the fam!! :runaway:
I read all the books in 2012 and have been waiting for this one for forever!
me too!! I can't wait to see all my favorite characters...die :\[DOUBLEPOST=1447972126][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok honestly in the past two weeks to prep for this I have
-Read Hunger Games once
-Catching fire once
-Mockingjay twice
-Watched all 3 movies, TWICE
-Been listening to all 3 soundtracks nonstop

I'm losing my mind with excitement

I have to wait until next Wednesday to see it though :c I'm spoiled when it comes to movies and the theatre I prefer going to booked up way in advance, and I refuse to see my personal most anticipated movie of the year in a crummy movie theatre SO I CAN HOLD OUT FOR ANOTHER WEEK
lol i'll bring the candy/popcorn, you bring the tickets ;)

Cat

ok honestly in the past two weeks to prep for this I have
-Read Hunger Games once
-Catching fire once
-Mockingjay twice
-Watched all 3 movies, TWICE
-Been listening to all 3 soundtracks nonstop

I'm losing my mind with excitement

I have to wait until next Wednesday to see it though :c I'm spoiled when it comes to movies and the theatre I prefer going to booked up way in advance, and I refuse to see my personal most anticipated movie of the year in a crummy movie theatre SO I CAN HOLD OUT FOR ANOTHER WEEK

PrinceLava

WHAT, you're joking!!
There's got to be. I betcha it comes out tonight?
All 3 soundtracks thus far have been so good I can't imagine they wouldn't do another one
Doesn't seem likely! Last year they released it 4 days before the movie, Catching Fire's 7 days before the movie, and Hunger Games 4 days before. Also, the singles for each soundtrack were released a few months or weeks before the movie. So far this time, no news, singles or information about it has been released. And considering it's the premier tonight, it doesn't look like there will be one! :scared:

Cat

Doesn't seem likely! Last year they released it 4 days before the movie, Catching Fire's 7 days before the movie, and Hunger Games 4 days before. Also, the singles for each soundtrack were released a few months or weeks before the movie. So far this time, no news, singles or information about it has been released. And considering it's the premier tonight, it doesn't look like there will be one! :scared:
Ugh that would genuinely be so upsetting. I love the soundtracks so much... I'm still going to hope that maybe they've purposely kept it very hush hush and are releasing it at the same time as the movie in order to build anticipation for the last sequel.
And if there isn't a soundtrack this time around, I don't think that was the best decision :c They're so great and I feel like each one very adequately displays the mood and feelings that go along with it's corresponding book.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Games-...pebp=1447987595359&perid=1CZZ4BPSR2AN43NCQMYH

PrinceLava

Ugh that would genuinely be so upsetting. I love the soundtracks so much... I'm still going to hope that maybe they've purposely kept it very hush hush and are releasing it at the same time as the movie in order to build anticipation for the last sequel.
And if there isn't a soundtrack this time around, I don't think that was the best decision :c They're so great and I feel like each one very adequately displays the mood and feelings that go along with it's corresponding book.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Games-Mockingjay-Part/dp/B017RLB66G/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1447987589&sr=1-1&keywords=mockingjay part 2 soundtrack&pebp=1447987595359&perid=1CZZ4BPSR2AN43NCQMYH
Yes it would be sad because I love them! I can kinda see why they wouldn't though. This final film is a war movie and is considerably darker and more serious than the rest, especially when compared to it's relevance with recent real-world events like the Paris attacks. So I'm guessing they didn't see it appropriate to release pop songs to go with this last film. Another theory is that the 3rd soundtrack goes with both movies since it was one book. But yea, I don't think since it's been promoted yet that it will be released. They wouldn't keep it a surprise this long, if they were trying to build hype because the movie is now released. That link you sent is interesting. Maybe they are releasing it late, but who knows.

I almost forgot about the movie. I'm going to see it tomorrow, hopefully :)!!!!!!!!!!!:runaway: