anyone have keys for these holiday crates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

knows a thing or two
There wasn’t anything rare in the ornament crates, the likelihood to pull each of the items was equal. The silver keys used to open them have more value as a pin than anything you’d pull from the crates.

There wasn’t anything rare in the ornament crates, the likelihood to pull each of the items was equal. The silver keys used to open them have more value as a pin than anything you’d pull from the crates.
ah thanks! i got these from a raffle, and i like to use them for my christmas rooms just gotta turn them the other way so you dont seee the lock i suppose!

I disagree. There are gold, black, and silver beanie ears you can pull from these. As well as a room. I have 13 keys for trade, and if you're not interested I'd like to buy your crates

I disagree. There are gold, black, and silver beanie ears you can pull from these. As well as a room. I have 13 keys for trade, and if you're not interested I'd like to buy your crates
Acutally the holiday ornament crates contain the christmas furni items.. I can't remember the exact crates for the beanie ears but its not those!

edit they are from the winter dream crates dec 2017

Acutally the holiday ornament crates contain the christmas furni items.. I can't remember the exact crates for the beanie ears but its not those!

edit they are from the winter dream crates dec 2017
OHHHHHhhh My bad, I thought we were talking about the crates from last year. Yeah, I agree that they're better off not being opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.