Taking users to the parks Anyone want to be Born in the Park? (FULL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

Yeah, that's exactly what I read. And it doesn't say that you can't take more than one photo per day, so I think we'll be alright.

ALSO, I actually have one last spot open because Stargirll PM'd me and told me that she's actually going with someone else. So I can take one last person!
Ah I thought it meant like 5 separate times in a month you could do 3 people, i.e. different days on the guide.

I think it'd be best if you confirmed with staff what they mean and see if you can do it :)

Btw Thanks for this :o

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
Ah I thought it meant like 5 separate times in a month you could do 3 people, i.e. different days on the guide.

I think it'd be best if you confirmed with staff what they mean and see if you can do it :)

Btw Thanks for this :o
Yeah, I'll try to get in touch with someone to make sure.
And to everyone that's said thanks, it's absolutely no problem. I know I myself don't get a lot of chances to go to WDW so why shouldn't I try to help out when I'm lucky enough to go. :D

Exodus

I just wanted to drop by this thread and say people like you are freaking awesome and selfless. Not many people have the ability to print out over a dozen colorful avatars or patience to go through the trouble of awkwardly standing at the park taking pictures with them at different locations. Your parents raised you well :)

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
I just wanted to drop by this thread and say people like you are freaking awesome and selfless. Not many people have the ability to print out over a dozen colorful avatars or patience to go through the trouble of awkwardly standing at the park taking pictures with them at different locations. Your parents raised you well :)
Aww you're making me blush ^^ It's really no trouble. I'm happy to do it :]

Status
Not open for further replies.