Taking users to the parks AP Going next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddySinger

The Real Slim Shady
Hi everyone, some of you guys probably don't even know who I am because I actually can't get into the game because of being a dang mac user (Oh well!) But I remember how important this game was to me when I was in its target age range (like the original game), and I remember how I always wanted these cool perks but could never get it because I didn't have a way to get to the parks! Now that I'm in college, I visit Disneyland once a week (or about, it depends on my schedule but usually at least once) with my friends, people from my sorority, my boyfriend, etc. So I want to help you: here's some guidelines
  • Since I can only take 15 avatars a month, it's first come first serve
  • Please date your responses, have your IG & your avatar for me
  • Put like a favorite memory of disney or why you want to go to the parks, I just want to hear :)
I'll probably shoot you guys a message when I take the photos and all of that, I usually go to the parks on Thursdays or Saturdays so if you give me your avatar on Monday and wonder why its not back to you on Wednesday, you know why.

Hi there! I hope your issues with your computer work out so you can play! I would love it if you took me to the parks :D My in game name is Pecosace and my avatar looks like this:

One of my favorite memories is doing the inpark quests at the parks which is why I created some new quests!

Thank you and have fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.