Are there any updates on these?

Themes/Skins:
This is the dark version, the light version will be released tomorrow night. If you do not like it, you are free to change it over to another skin :D

-Snow
Snow,Oct 4, 2014

Shoutbox:
The old one is gone for now, I'm creating a new one but it might take a few days before it's useable (well it kind of already is but... bugs :D).
Amy,Oct 2, 2014

Has the user icon uploader issue been resolved yet?
Elias,Oct 5, 2014
Sorry not at this moment. :( Hopefully soon!
Pumbaa,Oct 5, 2014

---
I'm just here to point out the things that have been said. "Tomorrow night" has turned into 10 days. "A few days" has turned into 12 days. And "hopefully soon" has turned into 9 days.

Can we get a better sense of time? Yes, I understand staff have lives. But an update on such things would be nice, ya know? At least Snow gave us a reason why the theme wasn't up. Last week was hectic for her, she said. But then she said she'd try to get it out on the weekend and still nothing..

I'm not doing this to say that staff is horrible or being ungrateful or anything like that. It's just frustrating.. there's a lot of false hope going around and I want to see this community thrive not get bummed out because things were said to happen and then didn't.

Thank you for reading this.

I'm working on a lot of things at once right now, so it's kind of hard to give a timeframe for the shoutbox now. Sorry, I could try and get the old one back for a while, but I might not be able to.
Thank you for responding. I'd honestly rather not have a timeframe because then people get excited and it's harder for you to get that done and the get upset when it's not "on time". Just an update on the status of the project. Is it finished just getting bugs fixed and such before being released? Or does it still need a lot of work?

I can't promise an exact date on when the profile picture upload will start working. We are still trying to figure out the issue. I will talk to the staff about it again tonight and see if I can get an estimate as to when that will be fixed, but at this time I can't promise it will be this week or even next week. We are working on it to get it fixed.

I can't promise an exact date on when the profile picture upload will start working. We are still trying to figure out the issue. I will talk to the staff about it again tonight and see if I can get an estimate as to when that will be fixed, but at this time I can't promise it will be this week or even next week. We are working on it to get it fixed.
Thank you for talking to the staff and working to solve it, I know a lot of people are excited to get their profile picture updated (:

Jasmine

As for figuring out the issue, I can tell you where to begin - kind of sounds like you need to look at the settings for Xenforo's image processing engine. It should be relatively easy to fix from there. Hopefully you guys can fix it soon. xD

Edit: someone may also want to look here:
Admin CP > Home > Options > Attachments > Default Image Processor

Check and see if "PHP built-in GD image library" is selected.

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything
As for figuring out the issue, I can tell you where to begin - kind of sounds like you need to look at the settings for Xenforo's image processing engine. It should be relatively easy to fix from there. Hopefully you guys can fix it soon. xD

Edit: someone may also want to look here:
Admin CP > Home > Options > Attachments > Default Image Processor

Check and see if "PHP built-in GD image library" is selected.
#jasmineforstaff