Are treasure chest keys still given out in haunted mansion??

xwing

HI,

I have not been onlne for about two months and remember Haunted Mansion used to give out treasure chest keys but after several wins does not appear it still does. Are these keys now only given in Pirates or maybe I just need to win more games of haunted mansion?

xwing

I have been playing solo games and can confirm no keys so maybe it requires more players? It's hard to find others to play sometimes which makes it nice with solo games being an option. I have been playing more pirates and that game gives out keys more frequently anyways. Credits are lower but the keys are really what I am after now anyways trying to get the Rise of the Resistance room :)

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
They took out keys from solo play since some ppl had been exploiting a flaw in the game where they would only catch one ghost and then do nothing till the end of the game. I think you can still get keys if you play with other people.

DisneyDreaming

There was a bug and people were exploiting keys in solo haunted mansion, so Amy removed keys and credit bonuses from solo playing for now. She will add it back later on when she adds AI to solo player. You can still get keys and the bonuses playing with other players until she adds in the AI.
You can get keys in Jungle Cruise and Fireworks now though as well.