AristoCats Pins!

StevenSky

This is cute! But isn't that just the original image but shrunken down and placed ontop of the VMK background? I don't think it's put in the game unless it's original artwork ):
But if it's not then you did a heck of a job lol
i feel foolish.. while they are modified and they aren't he original image, i was not aware that it had to be original artwork. While they look similar, i guarantee i redo them by hand haha.. well by hand through computer.

though i'm sure that's not good enough to get it made.. i'll see what i can do

Nnilak

i feel foolish.. while they are modified and they aren't he original image, i was not aware that it had to be original artwork. While they look similar, i guarantee i redo them by hand haha.. well by hand through computer.

though i'm sure that's not good enough to get it made.. i'll see what i can do
It's cool. I doubt it'll ever actually get into the game. I was just curious :) I still really love them lol

StevenSky

gonna be honest.. clueless about how to make it original. haha it is my own hand that did them after what you sent me haha but other then putting textures and changing colors.. haha i cant really change what she looks like.
whitecatnobg.png
see.. not much difference... no real way to differentiate them[DOUBLEPOST=1429075454][/DOUBLEPOST] Orange Cat Pin.png
Just made this guy haha give him a border, make HIM a pin! haha

Last edited:

StevenSky

images.png [DOUBLEPOST=1429076990][/DOUBLEPOST] Duchess.png
duchess pin[DOUBLEPOST=1429077255][/DOUBLEPOST] aristo.png

Last edited: