Armpit Hair Trend

Hi guys
Idk if you've noticed or not but it's been kinda cool for girls to let their armpit hair grow out long and then to bleach or dye it different colors!!
Are any of you girls doing this??!?!?

My armpits are currently quite hairy and they are bright blue :D

Also,
If you think that the trend is gross or unacceptable or anything. Go ahead and post it. The only thing I ask is for an explanation because I would like to understand your point of view.
My thinking is that armpit hair isn't gross if it's not stinky or anything. It's just hair.

- BRIGHTEYES

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I'm confused by it.... Cause I did grow up in a generation where women shave their armpit hair I'm a little put off my it. I have a sister in law who doesn't shave at all because of the way she lives and I understand that, but the dying/bleaching it really confuses me. If I don't shave everyday I get supper uncomfortable, but if you like it, all power to you. Just wear more antiperspirant so you don't get crazy sweat stains.

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
I love the whole idea of coloring them- its so crazy its awesome! Haha I shave mine because I get really itchy and uncomfortable once the hairs start getting long.

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
I'm not a girl, but girls can do whatever they like. If girls wanna shave, then let them. If girls wanna braid their armpit hairs or set them on fire, let them. Okay, well don't set them on fire, that's dangerous, but they can do as they please.

Ranch

There's nothing sexier than a hairy woman.. especially in Walmart. You know the ones.. the ones with the curly black hairs running down the legs and that one 3 inch hair that's sprouting out of their chin. I never have the nerve to approach these woman because I'm bald, and they're obviously into some really nasty hair.

Sophia

i remember when molly soda started doing this like 3 years ago
it made me uncomfortable
idk i know u want me 2 explain why I think its gross
but tbh i don't know why i think its gross
i just do
i think its gross on men too
its not u its me

LadyMagic

I mean, I'm all for whatever makes you happy. I just don't really understand the point, I guess. But yeah, whatever floats your boat.

oo yis i have bright neon bubble gum pink arm pits that run down to my knee caps and i braid htem into hearts every day and store food crumbs in them. Sometimes I grow my eyebrows really long and wrap them around nose for appeal

C

Christa

I cannot stand hairy armpits whether it be man or woman. I just don't like it...and I never will. I think this trend is just another thing for attention and it will die out quickly once it gets enough negative attention.

But it's ultimately your decision.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well I personally do not like the look. I would rather see a normally hairy underarm than the colour. How are I do not like the look of hairy under arms. Because most are staining there skin too. Which leads to my biggest concern. There is evidence that dyeing your under arms can give you a great chance of bladder cancer. So not sure it is worth the risk.

Eggy

I just gotta say I'm glad these women are defying standards and bringing attention to it. It makes no sense to me why men are allowed to not shave a day in their life yet women are expected to have bald bodies. Personally, I wouldn't do it, but I think it is kind of neat.

i find it kind of.. weird, but whatever floats your boat, you have the freedom to do what you want, i dont personally like it, not because its gross or anything, it just doesnt look good imo

dolan

acnl enthusiast
this entire thread is so hot im going to grow out my armpit hairs now thx for the inspiration idk wat color to dye it tho would black be good
im also going to get my armpit hairs cut once they reach a suitable length so that they frame my armpits nicely