Assassin 11: Revenge of the Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
@Solar sorry but you're disqualified. I just saw you in a room and you were blocked in. Also afk so u couldn't respond rip. Also you've barely been on and this is the first time I've seen you on in a while.

S

Solar

@Solar sorry but you're disqualified. I just saw you in a room and you were blocked in. Also afk so u couldn't respond rip. Also you've barely been on and this is the first time I've seen you on in a while.
Really? I was standing on that block before I went AFK, and I wasn't blocked in when I did. I've also been on a lot these last few days. Ask @Erin, I've seen her like three times. I wasn't on much at first because of my busy work schedule but I was off yesterday and today... so I was completely active.

Where's my warning?

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Really? I was standing on that block before I went AFK, and I wasn't blocked in when I did. I've also been on a lot these last few days. Ask @Erin, I've seen her like three times. I wasn't on much at first because of my busy work schedule but I was off yesterday and today... so I was completely active.

Where's my warning?
Okay so I'm changing this to an official warning because I didn't know you were blocked off unwillingly and I forgot to warn you last time you were inactive.

Erin

Where's my warning?
warns u so very goodly

Status
Not open for further replies.