Assassin: Hunting Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin

@Caitlynn @Jinx @Eros @Lily @Kelsey @Joela @PrettyBlissfulSky @CoralHibiscus @joshzj @hayley @Nimmy @Peak @Oreo @icyblue @Whoosh @PhantomAvenger @Tay

Hello, Assassins.
The sign-up time window is closing (~30 minutes till sign ups close) so I would like to do some housekeeping.
Gallifreyan and I will begin assigning targets and PM'ing you them once sign-ups are over. Remember - you may not begin hunting until the game officially begins. Screenshots are to be posted directly to this thread and follow the guidelines posted. It will be smart of you to not post your target anywhere or tell anyone as you do not know where loyalities lie. We will be addressing you in PM as to your targets, but sending mass game messages in this thread and updating the main post with information and killed turkeys.

We have decided to open up the safe room as soon as the game begins, this will allow questions to be asked and it will allow for the optimal environment for trash talking.
For those who do not know, a safe room is a room in which assassin cannot be played and you are, well, safe in it. Only Gallifreyan's and I's safe rooms are allowed, there will be no other user made safe rooms.

We will begin PM'ing you very soon with more details about the start time, etc.

Happy Hunting!

Erin

@Erin @Gallifreyan

Soooo does this me midnight tonight? orrrrrrr?! plz i want to k1l ppl
We have put the information in the PM's we are sending.[DOUBLEPOST=1447709375][/DOUBLEPOST]As of now, all messages have been sent. If you did not recieve one, please let us know.

Happy hunting, we will see you all when the game begins!
Safe room will be open as state in the PM.

Erin

how is this going 2 work w an odd number of players
player 1 targets player 2
player 2 targets player 3
player 3 targets player 1

Like this but through the 17 of you. However, we have randomized it so do not try to follow that formula for the list on the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.