August Welcome Party Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Rapunzel

AugustWP.png

Thank you everyone for joining us at the August Welcome Party! We didn’t have as many questions as last month, but that’s totally okay. A few people asked, so I’ll be sharing numbers in every post after this. Between July 1st and August 1st, we had 36 new players join us on the forums! I’ll see you all at next September’s Welcome Party tentatively on Friday, September 1st at 8pm. xo VMK_Rapunzel

Q: Is it known when the newsletter/releases will be coming out?
A: I want to apologize because it seems there was some miscommunication between ourselves and the administration at the party. We originally answered this question with “midnight”, but it seems it’s running a little late. The goal (after I asked the admins) is that the Newsletter will be updated today. From here on out, the releases will follow the following schedule. This is a direct quote from one of our administrators (VMK_Schweetz): “The monthly shop releases will begin on Saturdays. The monthly theme, chests, and sits will begin on the first of every month, unless of course we are backed up and are late like this month. The Newsletter is late due to late SITs/Chest Prizes.”

Q: What timezone are events in?
A: Our calendar is in Eastern Standard Time, but our HOSTs are working hard to accommodate all timezones.

Q: Are the quests glitches being worked out?
A: Yes, they will hopefully all be fixed with the new client release.

Q: GA_Eilonwy, why is your name different from VMK_ and HOST_?
A: GA_Eilonwy is a Game/Graphic Artist and creates items for the game. Our other GA’s are GA_Hercules, GA_Bolt, and GA_Lady. (Though, a few people work on game items even though they aren’t necessarily a GA_).

Q: Will there be more consistency posting the Newsletter in the future?
A: The people who handle the Newsletter releases are hoping so, yes.

Q: I want to become a GA, how can I apply?
A: You can find an application HERE.

Q: When are the experiment pods ending?
A: We don’t have a set date, but they will most likely run until the end of the month.

Q: How often do you look at applications for host/moderator/GA?
A: The administrators handle this, so here is a direct quote from one: "We look back at the applications when we feel we need more help/a position opens. We always go back and look over others that we may have overlooked in the past as well."

Q: Will the Magic Shop ever start selling magic that isn’t a 1-time use?
A: It’s possible. Please make sure to keep checking our Newsletter at myvmk.com/newsletter regularly for updates.

Q: What does “Born in Park” mean?
A: You can now take your MyVMK Avatar to the Disney parks around the world. For more info, please see THIS THREAD.

Q: MyVMK Pal doesn’t work when I try to open it, what can I do?
A: This problem should be solved and you shouldn't have a problem now. There was a small glitch happening, but it was since fixed. If you're still having a problem, please email us at contact@myvmk.com.

Q: Is there a bug or glitch with super rares in the pods?
A: Not that we are aware of, but we will have someone look into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.