Aweful trade on my part?

i traded 20gc and a pink beanie for a angel hat, everyone is telling me i might of had the worst trade of the week lol plz giv me ur thoughts

Whispered

Sadly I do think that it was way over-offer.

However, if you wanted an angel hat, due to over-inflation of the price due to economic manipulation on the part of a very small majority of users (some of whom don't even have one to trade), that's probably close to what you'd have to pay right now.

Champ

i traded 20gc and a pink beanie for a angel hat, everyone is telling me i might of had the worst trade of the week lol plz giv me ur thoughts
Yeah, this definitely wasn't a good trade but we all have our mishaps. I'm sure you'll be able to bounce back, no worries. :)

4 tips to get back your stuff
-As the person who traded you angel most likely did, try your best to predict the peak of an item and trade it then
-Take advantage of offers where a person is over offering because of their demand for that object
-What I did on the original VMK was I constantly traded my super rares for amazing deals because of the wanting for that item, then I would offer amazing deals too, but a bit less than what I traded it for. You can make 1-30 GC profit doing this every time depending on the item :)
-NEVER lie to anyone on this game about the worth of an item. Don't exaggerate. This will just get the community to lose respect for you and they won't cut you slack or give you any deals.

yeah, p much.
didn't you tell me one time that to get what you want in the game, you have to scam people?
lol karma is horrible, isn't it?
:(
I have over 100 gift cards and I've never once scammed anyone and I always try to give someone a close to fair trade. What this person with angel did was not scamming unless they lied about the actual value of angel. I consider it more so taking advantage of demand. Taking advantage of demand is how a lot of people get ahead in trading systems.

yeah, p much.
didn't you tell me one time that to get what you want in the game, you have to scam people?
lol karma is horrible, isn't it?
:(
I have over 100 gift cards and I've never once scammed anyone and I always try to give someone a close to fair trade. What this person with angel did was not scamming unless they lied about the actual value of angel. I consider it more so taking advantage of demand. Taking advantage of demand is how a lot of people get ahead in trading systems.

You misunderstood.
Connor told me a few weeks ago that to get ahead in this game, involving rare, at least, that you must scam others.
My point is that he feels he made an awful decision, and in my eyes, was scammed.
200k credits for an Angel hat? Not what they're worth.

You might have over offered but you will make it back one day :) Try not to beat yourself up about it and just enjoy the items you got. You can always make more credits and get more giftcards!! Hang in there!

Personally, I feel it was an over offer; however, if you hold angel to be worth that much then you made a fair trade. Values are driven by many things with the greatest being personal wants. If you wanted it that badly and were wiling to give up what you offered, then you should be comfortable with the trade. I do like fair trades and try to keep them that way, but if I put something up for auction and it spirals out of control like angel has, I'm going to take the highest offer. I would think it to be unfair if I said to an individual, sorry the item I am offering is not worth that much, so I'm going to take "so and so's" lesser offer instead.

If you are happy with the hat then you made a good trade. I think the nature of the trading game is that you make some good trades and some bad trades with most of your trades falling in the middle. I have made my fair share of bad trades but I never feel bad over offering on an item I want. If I had the goods to offer that much for angel, I probably would if it meant I would get the hat.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
I've already kinda been scammed from angel. Yeah may have learned my lesson, but before I didn't know it was from the stone. Even my trader said "she got it from someone"

I'm alright with the hat gotta work my way up to stitch hat and actually try this time

Thats not that bad, there arent many up for trade and it has no set value, you can get it for that price, its harder to get it for an offer less than like 5-7 walls..

over offered, i can get it for 10