Big Brother S16 Discussion Thread

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
omg pleASEEEE I've been waiting for a discussion thread to pop up. This year is my first year watching BB and I'm OBSESSED. It's by far my fav show right now. Judge me as you will. :giggle: Can't wait to discuss with my fellow BB fans. :yay:

ps I haven't seen tonight's episode yet. eek!!

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I honestly think Caleb is gonna do something horrible about Amber soon. What was originally cringeworthy is now incredibly creepy.

Enso

omg pleASEEEE I've been waiting for a discussion thread to pop up. This year is my first year watching BB and I'm OBSESSED. It's by far my fav show right now. Judge me as you will. :giggle: Can't wait to discuss with my fellow BB fans. :yay:

ps I haven't seen tonight's episode yet. eek!!
I am so grateful there is a fellow fan on the forums! Who are your favorites this season? Personality wise I like Zach but gameplay wise probably Derrick.

@aceastrofan Yeah it is a bit concerning, especially if things escalate between Cody and her (which I don't really think will happen)

None of these people are really likeable yet. The only one I somewhat like is Donny, but that's just about it. Caleb is obsessive and creepy though.

Oh, I'm a huge BB fan. I've seen almost every season of BB and I also watch BB Canada. I feel like this season is going how every other season goes, one male group controls the hole game and no one really try's to stop them. My favorite players so far are Nicole and Frankie. I love the cute little showmance with Nicole and Hayden. And of course I'm an Ariana Grande fan. I'm not really a fan of the two HOH's, it really doesn't do much but forces them to work together.

I'm not really a fan of the two HOH's, it really doesn't do much but forces them to work together.
The problem with the two HOH's is that is partially negates the HOH competition itself, strictly because you risk becoming vulnerable again and being nominated as a result of your chosen people. Also since the Battle of the block gives people multiple chances to remove themselves from elimination, you have to go to great lengths to evict someone without them being able to save themselves/ have others save them. But then again, the show is built on twists, so we have to expect things like this every season.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I think my favorite player so far was definitely Joey. I feel that if she hadn't been such a noob, she could've really dominated. She was really fun and social, athletic enough where she could win different challenges without being considered a thread, and nice enough not to backstab someone. I was torn apart when she was evicted (and especially infront of Victoria, Paola, and Jacosta).

I'm honestly so shocked Victoria and Jacosta are still in the game. lol. I have a game now called "How many seconds of screen time does Victoria get this episode?" I feel like she's been on screen for under 10 minutes in the entire series like what the even heck. lol. They talk every week about floaters and I'm just like "HELLOOOOOO. You probably aren't even considering Vic a floater since yOU PROBABLY FORGOT ABOUT HER." And I know the house loves Jacosta, and since Frankie is bffs with her AND he's on what's left of the Bomb Squad, she won't be out for a while longer which stinks because as sweet as she is, she's done nothing.

Ultimately, I think the person who has played the best so far is Frankie. He's remained social and off the eviction radar for a long time and I honestly feel like he's playing sooo many of the house guests, which is really smart. As much as I love Christine and Nicole, I feel like they'll be out soon next followed by Hayden and Zach. The last set of house guests I see remaining are probably Amber, Cody, Zach, Frankie, and Donny. I think Donny will win since (unless I'm wrong) a houseguest like Donny really hasn't ever won BB before.

In the end, I think it'll be between Frankie and Donny, but I don't think Frankie will win because as much as I hate to say this, these shows are very very very much so rigged. Last year the first openly gay contestant one I believe and I doubt they'd repeat the same format over again. Each season has to have a different winner with a different quality (gay, country boy, boy next door, hot bikini girl, dumb blonde, etc.) I highly doubt they'd do the same thing over again. So as much as I'm rooting for Frankie, I really think it'll go to Donny.

....phew that was long x_o

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
This show is my guilty pleasure.. It's terrible but I love it. :p

Derrick and Frankie are playing the best games IMO. I think Team America is actually a perfect combo... Someone likable (donny, obv), someone w/ great social game (frankie), and someone who is able to analyze and think several steps ahead (Derrick). Cody's game is terrible... At first his crush on Amber was kind of funny, and now it's creepy. Devin... Honestly, I feel kind of bad. I think the game has different affects on different people, and it just so happens that for Devin, he goes completely power crazy and just really goes crazy haha. Each time you see Devin talk about his daughter, I think you see who he truly is. But his game is terrible lel. Brittany honestly annoys me idk why.

Cody is adorable!! So is Hayden!! Hayden/Nicole's showmance is cute (which is usually rare of me to think). I think Nicole/Christine make an excellent duo, but I think it's to early to form an opinion on the trio with Hayden. Donny is obviously super likable. With everyone thinking Donny is ex-military or FBI or an actor or a professor or whatever the heck they think, it reminds me of McCray the pizza boy lol.

Besides Zach (which my opinion constantly changes on, idrk), everyone else is a floater. floaters r boring and i want them out.

Oh and @Oreo - if you like how Frankie is playing you HAVE to watch season 2 w/ Chilltown! Will is the best BB player of all time imo, and I think Frankie plays somewhat similarly to Will. :)

Jorash

My favorite players so far are Nicole and Frankie. I love the cute little showmance with Nicole and Hayden. And of course I'm an Ariana Grande fan.
Nicole and Frankie are my two favorites as well, and I love Nicole and Hayden's showmance as well. I must say though, the best showmance this season has seen so far is definitely Frankie and Zack, those two can't go five minutes without each other, or without wearing each others hats, which is also adorable.

Also, I think Caleb has to be my least favorite person so far. I think he is too head over heels for Amber to play a legit game. It's centered around her and she just is not interested, and even if she were, basing your game off a girl is no way to play. That's how you get voted out. I also love Donny! He is so clueless it's pretty funny. He's a great person and I just hope he goes far.

As a Disney fan, and a fan of the old Disney channel, who else besides me would love to see the two HOH's one week being Zack and Cody? And they can live in their awesome HOH suite....just saying it needs to happen.

I am so glad there are other BB fans on this site! I can't wait to see how things progress in the house as the season goes on!:)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Best line from last night's episode:

"Me and a lot of other house guests don't understand the purpose of her being here, if she's even playing the game at all." - Brittany about Victoria

As a Disney fan, and a fan of the old Disney channel, who else besides me would love to see the two HOH's one week being Zack and Cody? And they can live in their awesome HOH suite....just saying it needs to happen.
omg yes LOL

This show is my guilty pleasure.. It's terrible but I love it. :p
Oh and @Oreo - if you like how Frankie is playing you HAVE to watch season 2 w/ Chilltown! Will is the best BB player of all time imo, and I think Frankie plays somewhat similarly to Will. :)
I'll definitely start that season!! I've been asking around what the best season of BB is so I can watch it to occupy myself while I wait for this season. I'll start that season ASAP!! Thanks for the suggestion. :yay:

Jorash

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else watch the live feeds?

Jorash

I don't, which stinks since I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.
Well it comes on every night, late, on TVGN for like 2 hours if you ever think about it. I wouldn't suggest watching it until after the live show Thursday unless you want to know the results of the veto ceremony this week though

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Well it comes on every night, late, on TVGN for like 2 hours if you ever think about it. I wouldn't suggest watching it until after the live show Thursday unless you want to know the results of the veto ceremony this week though
Thanks for the advice! A few days ago I was on Tumblr looking at some showmance tags and I came across a discussion on the late night feeds and it had spoilers for who had one the HoH spots this week (last night) so that stunk. D:

Jorash

Thanks for the advice! A few days ago I was on Tumblr looking at some showmance tags and I came across a discussion on the late night feeds and it had spoilers for who had one the HoH spots this week (last night) so that stunk. D:
Well I have an app that people constantly post on about what is currently going on, and I watch it live on the computer occasionally, so I already know who was picked for veto, who won and what they did with it. I hate waiting!:P But once the week is caught up, and you're interested, I highly suggest it! It definitely gives you a better idea about who is playing the game and what they are really like.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Well I have an app that people constantly post on about what is currently going on, and I watch it live on the computer occasionally, so I already know who was picked for veto, who won and what they did with it. I hate waiting!:P But once the week is caught up, and you're interested, I highly suggest it! It definitely gives you a better idea about who is playing the game and what they are really like.
Yessss!! And please, please, please fill me in on what's happened up to last night's episode. As you said, I'm sure it'll help me know who is playing the game and how. But, anything past last night's ep I want to save. Oh, and lemme know what app that is!! Is it Beamly?

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Is big brother any good I've never seen it what's it about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's great!! I just started watching a few weeks ago. Essentially, it's a game show where a variety of 16 people from around the states are put into a dream house where they must compete each week in challenges to keep them from being "evicted" (aka kicked out of the game). Because there's a lot of different kinds of people, it's fun to see the relationships/problems that arise when you put that many people into a house together. :'D Secret alliances are built, drama ensues, and showmances are born. :giggle: Oh, and on top of that, the house guests are banned from any outside communication so there's no computers/phones/internet/etc.

I love it because it's the perfect balance between game show and reality TV. And, the drama is kinda minimal for reality tv (for this season as well) so that's a bonus. No throwing of plates or anything crazy like that which is perfect for me. ^-^

Jorash

Yessss!! And please, please, please fill me in on what's happened up to last night's episode. As you said, I'm sure it'll help me know who is playing the game and how. But, anything past last night's ep I want to save. Oh, and lemme know what app that is!! Is it Beamly?
I will send you a PM about what's happened as of last night's episode and I will tell you the app I use!