BIG BROTHER

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I didn't want Andy to win. I think Elissa did due to her lack of hate speeches. Glad she got America's Houseguest.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Tabitha said:
This season was a bit of a let down tbh
This season was bad because of all the controversy about the slurs and hate speeches. Not a good first season to watch, but gonna watch again next year.

aceastrofan said:
Tabitha said:
This season was a bit of a let down tbh
This season was bad because of all the controversy about the slurs and hate speeches. Not a good first season to watch, but gonna watch again next year.
Yeah, I'd say give it another chance. :)
I've seen all the seasons

I didn't want Andy to win either, but of the 3 that were left, I think he played the best game. Not a game I agree with, but he did work hard to get to the end and keep everyone from finding out what a rat he was.
I would have preferred Judd to win America's Favorite just because I think he needs the money more than Elissa does and he brought some levity and laughter to a season that was pretty horrible...I was happy though to hear that she said she would be putting most of the money to a good cause, I believe she has a charity or something she's trying to get started.

yes, if this was my first season watching I would have probably quit watching, but i'm addicted, I saw the first season and then started watching again for seasons 5-7 and then again from 11-15.

savvy.star said:
I didn't want Andy to win either, but of the 3 that were left, I think he played the best game. Not a game I agree with, but he did work hard to get to the end and keep everyone from finding out what a rat he was.
I would have preferred Judd to win America's Favorite just because I think he needs the money more than Elissa does and he brought some levity and laughter to a season that was pretty horrible...I was happy though to hear that she said she would be putting most of the money to a good cause, I believe she has a charity or something she's trying to get started.
Did you have the live feeds?

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I know about all the previous seasons. I would say this was a dud due to the length, plus apparently these people went for the vacation. I really didn't like Elissa until Amanda's tirade during her HOH week, and then I respected her.

Tabitha said:
savvy.star said:
I did, I watched them off and on, it was tough to watch because most of the time they were always talking bad about one another, not too much gameplay to watch. Did you have them?

savvy.star said:
Tabitha said:
[quote="savvy.star":27m6vxv3]I didn't want Andy to win either, but of the 3 that were left, I think he played the best game. Not a game I agree with, but he did work hard to get to the end and keep everyone from finding out what a rat he was.
I did, I watched them off and on, it was tough to watch because most of the time they were always talking bad about one another, not too much gameplay to watch. Did you have them?[/quote:27m6vxv3]
Yeah I did but I stopped watching them after a while because it was just ridiculous

aceastrofan said:
I know about all the previous seasons. I would say this was a dud due to the length, plus apparently these people went for the vacation. I really didn't like Elissa until Amanda's tirade during her HOH week, and then I respected her.
I agree, I think most of the people went on the show to get famous, and make it to Jury. I mean Amanda and McCrea pretty much laid in bed the entire summer!
I did feel bad for Elissa throughout the game, I don't think she realized what she was getting into.
I think this season was just a bad one, but not really due to the length, I could have watched 90 days of Big Jeff no problem LOL :thumbsup:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Tabitha said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0DtoN5cls&feature=youtu.be
This is Aaryn being told she lost her job
She needs to learn that that is her personality. Not taken out of context.