BIG SALE! Furni, Clothing, Magic, Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Olaf. maybe because of the novelty of having it on a pin? I dont know why youre trying to knock my prices when im selling everything cheap.[DOUBLEPOST=1469673569][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay im not at home at the moment everyone which is why I havent been online so much to do these trades. Il try my best to get online today at 3pm EST at the fantasyland courtyard. If this time isnt good for anyone let me know a time and il try to pop online at that time. :) @PaigeUhSaur @cat_princess @saturnvmk @Whoosh[DOUBLEPOST=1469696995][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone online now?

Last edited:
@Olaf. maybe because of the novelty of having it on a pin? I dont know why youre trying to knock my prices when im selling everything cheap.[DOUBLEPOST=1469673569][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay im not at home at the moment everyone which is why I havent been online so much to do these trades. Il try my best to get online today at 3pm EST at the fantasyland courtyard. If this time isnt good for anyone let me know a time and il try to pop online at that time. :) @PaigeUhSaur @cat_princess @saturnvmk @Whoosh[DOUBLEPOST=1469696995][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone online now?
im going to try and get on now if I cant I wont be online until 9:30 EST tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.