blank item in crate

HOST_Pegasus

@jessicalynnn @StargirlV
BB-8 seems to be having a little fun of his own! Some of the prizes in the pods have been renamed, and others aren't showing up entirely, however the fun is only happening on the new client! If you log into the old client, the issues you're experiencing will be resolved.

We are working on determining what is causing this pickle and how to get it fixed, so please hang tight! We will let you know when we have gotten everything sorted out (:

xo

@jessicalynnn @StargirlV
BB-8 seems to be having a little fun of his own! Some of the prizes in the pods have been renamed, and others aren't showing up entirely, however the fun is only happening on the new client! If you log into the old client, the issues you're experiencing will be resolved.

We are working on determining what is causing this pickle and how to get it fixed, so please hang tight! We will let you know when we have gotten everything sorted out (:

xo
This was on the new client so I’m not sure why it came up blank for me

Yeah I just opened a blank crate too :( Hoping this gets fixed soon! I also tried to place it and the plush disappeared :huh:
The plush will be invisible in your room as well. If you clear the room it will be back in your inventory. (Happened to me lol)

I hope we get this glitch figured out soon, so we all know what plushies we actually have. I have multiple that don’t appear as named as well.

So glad this is being worked on. Glad I hung on to all my Rose Tico's and my Cassian's that are really Finn! lol Also have 3 Rey's that are really Fathier.