Boy and Girls Clothing.

that. or trade for it from somebody:)

Jasmine

We've been through this back when the game first opened. Amy settled on allowing both genders to wear any outfit, but the only catch was having to buy it on an opposite gender account or getting someone to buy it for you. You're allowed to have an opposite gender clone for this purpose anyway, so I don't see why it's a big deal. Because of Amy even allowing the ability to wear the opposite gender's clothes (because a lot of people were going on about how it was unfair), I really don't think this will ever happen.

Last edited:

Bindingkey

We've been through this back when the game first opened. Amy settled on allowing both genders to wear any outfit, but the only catch was having to buy it on an opposite gender account or getting someone to buy it for you. You're allowed to have an opposite gender clone for this purpose anyway, so I don't see why it's a big deal. Because of Amy even allowing the ability to wear the opposite gender's clothes (because a lot of people were going on about how it was unfair), I really don't think this will ever happen.
why should we have to? making a clone for only said purpose is pointless if you're not even going to use it, which is why I haven't. I'm not wasting an avatar just cause I want to buy female clothes, it's a stupid reason to do it.

Jasmine

why should we have to? making a clone for only said purpose is pointless if you're not even going to use it, which is why I haven't. I'm not wasting an avatar just cause I want to buy female clothes, it's a stupid reason to do it.
Ask Amy? I'm simply giving you the reasons we were given when this same topic came up before. So if you have specific questions, ask her about it. It was her decision.

Not to mention you can't really "waste" an avatar? She's given you a choice. Accept it or not.

Bindingkey

Ask Amy? I'm simply giving you the reasons we were given when this same topic came up before. So if you have specific questions, ask her about it. It was her decision.

Not to mention you can't really "waste" an avatar? She's given you a choice. Accept it or not.
This is the ideas section of the forum, any suggestion in here has taken into consideration what the rules are. This is supposed to be our way of asking Amy to change the rules. Because some of us don't want to just make a clone in order to be able to buy certain things. This thread is asking Amy to do that. You're stating the rules doesn't add to an argument, it's just stating a fact, which isn't the point of making a thread that is suggesting to not do it.

Like, I completely understand what you're saying, but it doesn't really add to the subject is what I'm saying. This is a thread in a section of the forum that states suggestions which is our way of asking the staff to add/change things. It doesn't matter what history says, it matters what's being suggested to add onto or change what's already here.

Jasmine

This is the ideas section of the forum, any suggestion in here has taken into consideration what the rules are. This is supposed to be our way of asking Amy to change the rules. Because some of us don't want to just make a clone in order to be able to buy certain things. This thread is asking Amy to do that. You're stating the rules doesn't add to an argument, it's just stating a fact, which isn't the point of making a thread that is suggesting to not do it.

Like, I completely understand what you're saying, but it doesn't really add to the subject is what I'm saying. This is a thread in a section of the forum that states suggestions which is our way of asking the staff to add/change things. It doesn't matter what history says, it matters what's being suggested to add onto or change what's already here.
I don't know what you're going on about, because this isn't an argument?

Look here, it's simple, and it's your choice. Y'all can either:
A) Keep commenting on here and wonder why a staff member hasn't commented on your suggestion (because that does happen with most suggestions a lot of the time)
or you can
B) Know exactly why something is the way it is (especially since Amy didn't want to do this at all in the first place), whether you agree with it or not, or want it changed or not. That's not to say that you can't still suggest something, but you can't get mad because you're being told WHY something is the way it is and exactly why it may not be changed.

Threads are created for opinions, whether they're suggestions or not; that's why forums were created. I clearly stated my opinion (that it would NOT be changed and also explained why it probably would not be) just as you're doing now, hun. :) And if anything, you're the one that's trying to argue or backseat moderate, which is against the rules anyway, and your post certainly hasn't added anything about the specific suggestion (therefore, you're way off topic), so I don't know why you're being hypocritical when you started this by quoting me and acting like my opinion isn't valid? :impatient: And if you don't know that the history behind the changes in this game matters, well... I feel sorry for you. History means everything, hun. It literally does, especially when you know how strongly someone feels about a specific subject.

You can go on, but I'm done here because this isn't relevant to the thread... I'm not going to argue with you because you seem to have something against me (as shown by your hostile attitude and trying to tell me what I can't or shouldn't say) because of that other thread.

Like I said, it's your choice. And my post wasn't aimed at you anyway. It was aimed at the OP (@lucifer) so that they would know why it's the way it is, because I figured this suggestion thread would be ignored (meaning no reply is given... they're probably at least read by someone) like most others are and I didn't want her wondering why she didn't get a response. I know that if I posted a thread, and someone had relevant information about the suggestion, I would want it told to me so that I wouldn't have to wonder if my suggestion was heard or not. I'm just showing the common courtesy to the OP that I would hope someone would also show to me. :hat:

Last edited:
TBH I think they need to even it out and give guys more clothing

I don't mind having trade to get they guy clothing but it sucks for the guys on the other end who want the girls outfits so they have to come up with other stuff to trade besides the current clothing.

Though I want their new hair >.>

Last edited: