Breaking Bad

HANK :(

I really hope Jesse doesn't die. He's my favorite lol.
I still feel bad for Walt, no matter what he does. Poor guy.

My girlfriend didn't get that he was protecting her the last episode when he called her.

Graham

オミッド
yeah a lot of people didn't get that. 2deep4them omg HANK

and jesse is defs gonna survive until the finale
i can't wait though
i can't do this
i wish the show wasn't over yet i've been with it since season 2 and it's already gone and i just can't ;____;

Fairy

Graham said:
yeah a lot of people didn't get that. 2deep4them omg HANK

and jesse is defs gonna survive until the finale
i can't wait though
i can't do this
i wish the show wasn't over yet i've been with it since season 2 and it's already gone and i just can't ;____;
That .gif makes me tear up a little bit :'(
I really hope jesse doesn't get killed I think that would ruin the entire series for me and a lot of other girls lol.

LooseSeal

Pretty sure I just sat on my bed staring at my laptop screen for the next 30 minutes after watching the episode trying to process what exactly I just watched.

Wow... just.... wow.

honeypup

The last episode was so heartbreaking and suspenseful. I almost couldn't handle it, I seriously felt like I was going to throw up the entire episode. I pretty much knew Hank was going to die but when it actually happened I was speechless. And then to watch Walt Jr. go against his father was so sad. Everything Walt has done for his family was basically for nothing, most of the money is gone and his family is broken apart. Poor Jesse, I really hope Todd will let him go, JESSE CANNOT DIE HE IS MY FAVORITE.

Graham

オミッド
honeypup said:
The last episode was so heartbreaking and suspenseful. I almost couldn't handle it, I seriously felt like I was going to throw up the entire episode. I pretty much knew Hank was going to die but when it actually happened I was speechless. And then to watch Walt Jr. go against his father was so sad. Everything Walt has done for his family was basically for nothing, most of the money is gone and his family is broken apart. Poor Jesse, I really hope Todd will let him go, JESSE CANNOT DIE HE IS MY FAVORITE.
I'm pretty sure Walt is going to save Jesse but I think something's gonna happen right as everything is calm... :twisted:

Graham said:
honeypup said:
I'm pretty sure Walt is going to save Jesse but I think something's gonna happen right as everything is calm... :twisted:
Only problem is, Walt was ready to watch Jesse die. So unless he has a sudden change of heart, I don't see him saving Jesse.
I see Jesse escaping and going after Walt for revenge.
Revenge for killing Jane, poisoning Brock, and setting up Jesse's death contract. (Which resulted in being tortured, and slavery)

Graham said:
honeypup said:
I'm still recovering from that episode. I doubt Todd will let him go. Creepy Todd will forever be creepy.
For me, the worst part was seeing Walter Jr. go against his father like that... and seeing Walt's expression as he realizes he lost his family, that was way too depressing.

OH my goodness, I did not see this thread posted...I am to join it. There were so many scenes in this last episode that nearly made my heart stop...it was too intense! During commercials I had to remember how to breathe and post facebook statuses of me freaking out. But one thing is for sure in my mind: JESSE WON'T DIE. I'm not sure about Walt, but I believe that Jesse will stick with us till the end!

That scene when Hank died messed me up. It really did. I assumed it was coming, but just the way it happened (when he said that Walt was being stupid for such a smart man, because he made up his mind 10 minutes ago) made me bawl harder than when I watched the Notebook.

I don't think Jesse will die, not until at least the finale, other wise they would have just killed him during that scene. I think Walt will end up saving him from that meth warehouse, but that's just my prediction.

*SPOILER ALERT*
OFFICIAL BREAKING BAD THREAD

el paso | baby blue

In this thread, we discuss the series finale and our predictions.

---------------------

i'm just very emotional rn​

same omg i started crying last episode because i realized it's so close to ending and i've been with this show since the start and i just can't i don't want it to end :( :(

Enso

I have no idea how they're going to fit everything in tonight.. It should be two hours at least. What are your predictions?