Bring back the shells....and other suggestions

Fireworks can by hard for many many people. Those with slow internet, bad computers, physical disabilities. Etc. If you looked at the whole of the games on VMK there was usually one that people could play to compensate for many of these problems. No amount of practice will help players with disabilities. At least in pirates you could at least be on a team and play bad so there was some fun. Mansion was more mouse sliding than clicking thus helping the players with hand issues and eye issues.

I know I was low average on fireworks 5 years ago. But now with my MS I have no hope of even getting close to that. I knew this when fireworks was announced that I could not play as well. For players saying it is easy and I know there are many try playing fireworks with your weak hand. Or put on a pair of sunglasses and lower the screen resolution. Or put your finger in a splint that might tell you how reflexes work for many who have difficulty. Then you may understand it can be really hard :) I want all to enjoy the game :) I am not complaining because I lack credits. I can play all day if I want unlike most of the players.
I'm sorry to hear that. My aunt has MS, and it's really terrible to have to seen her health slowly decay over the years. :( I get what you're saying, but in the end, unless shells get nerfed in some way, whether by reduced payout, or diminishing returns, that hurts people too. I suppose diminish returns on shells might be the best solution, as it mitigates the ridiculous inflation they cause, while still allowing people to get something like 5k credits a day if they have issues with Fireworks.

Graham

オミッド
You guys don't have time for fireworks, but you have time to hog shell rooms ALL day? Because that makes a lot of sense.

Most of you don't want fireworks, because it actually takes skill. Whereas for shells, you just have to hog a shell room and click.
Right now, fireworks don't even require skill or anything either. I barely even try and get 200-300 credits.