Browser Problems Big Time

Chanclyn

It seem that many of us are have problems with logging on to the new server....Everything was fine yesterday morning then in the afternoon it started... tried to log in would only load to the furniture screen then go black or tell you to re authenticate... also it will freeze up and then it took me like 4 times before I could get back in the game..my Hubby is a programmer suggested it has something to to with the coding for each of the browsers... also we are only getting crates from the NPC's and not in the clams...

Gypsyoffire

We too since new client have been trying to get into game ~ using any and ALL browsers and cleaning clearing uninstalling and reinstalling flash over and over ~ can get into game and on map but NOT into any rooms nor see room lists ~ lots of Popups too....frustrating and missing a lot ~
Yesterday got in 2 times on different browsers but many times crashes and says shockwave director message :(
SOS as at this rate we have to say <crying> "goodbye" since we are missing so many things that will be now rare ~
Wrote on contact us and HELP when in game .....seems everyone else is in and winning cute prizes from crates.....SOS
SOS SOS PLEASE HELP or tell me ...this is on 3 computers as well....Does the new shockwave cause the issue or what?
thanks Kevin IF you can help please do :)

Chanclyn

well it is now 11:36 pm east time and we are still having issues.. game froze and now can not get back on... so sad was having fun too....hope it all gets fixed soon so we can have our happy place to go to again...

Gypsyoffire

Same here for me ~ can get on map but not in game ...tried for hours too :(
now ride event missing and gingerbread contest etc.....Boo <murphy's law>
what ever they did isn't helping here!! :( <SOS SOS SOS SOS>