Call of duty anyone???

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
@stacysdad and I play a ridiculous amount of advanced warfare on xbox one so plEASe someone join us

If anyone else plays AW or plans on playing black ops 3 (which sucked in beta but why not)
Comment your gamertags below por favor or hit us up @ st4cysmom & st4cysdad
:rainbow:

(also if you just want to add either of our gamertags that is fun too)​

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

Well I doubt you two want me joining you, but if you wanna play sometime I have AW. I know you wouldn't believe it, but I'm actually only obnoxious on VMK. If you don't wanna play with me though I completely understand.

Username is Youtherevmk...yea I know...original...

Well I doubt you two want me joining you, but if you wanna play sometime I have AW. I know you wouldn't believe it, but I'm actually only obnoxious on VMK. If you don't wanna play with me though I completely understand.

You couldn't have even made it like "youtherexbox" or something?

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
I have to get my xbox one to college, and also get AW back from my friend, but once I do, I'll play!

GT: Domed Your Mom
Once I actually get out of bed ill add you on both of our accounts :giraffe:

Pls I'll add you, join us in battle fool

You couldn't have even made it like "youtherexbox" or something?
I was young and in love...what can I say, I had one thing on the mind.

Funny thing is, I wanted it to just be Youthere, but it was taken by some guy in Peru and abandoned and I was so mad at this guy for like a year...only to find out that it was me that took my own name years ago making a fake Microsoft account for some computer game...

bobsbestgame

I don't have AW but I'll probably buy BO3 for my nephew when it's released. Add me anyways! I just got it and I'm mostly paying Destiny right now but I'm always down to play any other games I got with you guys!
GT: pepsimaniac2

Limerence

I don't have AW but I'll probably buy BO3 for my nephew when it's released. Add me anyways! I just got it and I'm mostly paying Destiny right now but I'm always down to play any other games I got with you guys!
GT: pepsimaniac2
im on destiny too till blops 3!
Nah chill, Ghosts sucks and BO3 is the worst combination of Halo and Destiny and needs to be stopped
must be a pub kiddy /: