Campaign: Long hair for boys.

Should guys have the option to have long hair on myVMK?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bindingkey

Honestly, if you wanna wear girls clothing and girl hair just make a girl account
it really shouldn't have to be about making a separate account to simply having as many options for your avatar that makes things fair for everyone. personally, I identify as male and I'd prefer staying male in all aspects but I also want the option to have long hair because long hair isn't an inherently gendered concept (plus, I do like long hair in general).

Like the idea of making a separate account of the opposite gender just to be able to say you have the option is dumb and we shouldn't have to do so just to have options open in a divided concept. you have one avatar (that you use in general, whether people make clone accounts is a different issue entirely) and you should be allowed to do everything you want with that avatar, even assuming that you're limited to that gender's qualities. and as said before, long hair isn't a specific-gendered concept.

Pretty sure multiple accounts are against the rules but anyway why should we have to especially if girls can already have guy stuff
It's not. I mean, idk what it was at the time this was posted, but it's allowed, at the least it's allowed if you want to have different genders.