Can Angel hat be attainable in shop, or other options?

Should / Can Angel hat be attainable in shop? or other options-

• Total voters

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Amy said before that the Angel hat's rarity was per request from it's creator.

That being said I find it doubtful it will be obtainable through other means, but it would be nice of course if it was :please:.
I had one in ovmk from the codes that were given on a livestream event. But working at the SitS isn't so bad.

BuddyByte

Legendary Hero
My only issue with the attainability of the item is that I don't have any chance of getting Stitch or Leroy, so the fact that I probably won't be lucky enough to get an Angel Hat kind of sucks. Lilo & Stitch is my favorite Disney movie ever, so I've really been wanting one of the character hats.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Hipster, if it makes you feel any better... I paid $150.00 for a stitch hat for a friend..then they closed the game. Hair today and gone tomorrow! Actually EVERYTHING I had before is GONE. Talk about PAIN. LOL

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
NO. IF IT ISN'T RARE THEN I WOULD BE SCAMMED. I traded stitch hat unknowingly and if this is sold in stores I'm broke in this game.

I will be very very disapointed if this hat is sold. My time and effort and stupidity caused me to get this hat and I'm just really sad about that trade...

Please don't.
Oh honey I feel so bad for you... in my opinion that was an awful trade. The Angel hat may be rare right now but it was just implemented and it could be in the sitS for who knows how long. It'll never be worth Super Rares though imo, others may say otherwise because they're trying to get Minnie and Stitch for their Angel hats. From where I see it, you were duped. :blue:

If it doesn't work out getting it back from the girl, I do hope you manage to get your hands on another. Best of luck! :sorry:

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Hipster, if it makes you feel any better... I paid $150.00 for a stitch hat for a friend..then they closed the game. Hair today and gone tomorrow! Actually EVERYTHING I had before is GONE. Talk about PAIN. LOL
Ah thats painful! :{

---------------------------

NO. IF IT ISN'T RARE THEN I WOULD BE SCAMMED. I traded stitch hat unknowingly and if this is sold in stores I'm broke in this game.

I will be very very disapointed if this hat is sold. My time and effort and stupidity caused me to get this hat and I'm just really sad about that trade...

Please don't.
Oh honey I feel so bad for you... in my opinion that was an awful trade. The Angel hat may be rare right now but it was just implemented and it could be in the sitS for who knows how long. It'll never be worth Super Rares though imo, others may say otherwise because they're trying to get Minnie and Stitch for their Angel hats. From where I see it, you were duped. :blue:

If it doesn't work out getting it back from the girl, I do hope you manage to get your hands on another. Best of luck! :sorry:

Thankyou! Its all good right now. I think i'll be okay