can we please have a forum skin soon?

I just wanted to put my two cents in a thread real quick. I wish I could come on the forums more if they were more user friendly instead of a blank vbulletin. I know the staff and creators of this game/project are busy with that and developing, and coding things behind the scene. but can someone who knows how to make GREAT skins, I know there's been arguments on the forums already about skin development, just make a skin for us?

it could all be so simple, as I now drift away back into the blank vbulletin skin.

thank you.

Jasmine

We want one, but no one seems to want to make one for us.
*eye twitch* x_x
*holds tongue*
*cough*
//Really wants to advertise this new MyVMK fan forum that actually has a skin
*cough*
Just kidding... a bit.

ANYWAY, I don't think there will be one anytime soon. Get used to the vB default :(. They were way too picky when it came to what they wanted in a skin.

We want one, but no one seems to want to make one for us.
let's go everyoneeeeeeeeee

There was a post about this about a month ago? And about 3 or 4 people offered to make one.
well they need to get in serious mode

*eye twitch* x_x
*holds tongue*
*cough*
*cough*
Just kidding... a bit.

ANYWAY, I don't think there will be one anytime soon. Get used to the vB default :(. They were way too picky when it came to what they wanted in a skin.
girl, shoot your ideas out. you got this.

I know someone who would be willing to make a really lovely vB skin for the forum for free...
suggest! share!

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
There were at least three people who were willing to make forum skins but were only looked over. x_x

philitup

The Internet Champion!
*eye twitch* x_x
*holds tongue*
*cough*
*cough*
Just kidding... a bit.

Yeah, I remember you posted one on the other thread, and I thought it was pretty good. IDK why no one else saw it.

mark

10 mins late to everything
*eye twitch* x_x
*holds tongue*
*cough*
*cough*
Just kidding... a bit.

When he said that I was thinking of you because I remember you made one and I liked it ;D My reaction to his comment was more -____________- maybe because you're the one that made it XD

I know someone who made a beautiful skin, but decided not to help anymore because you wanted to take all the credit for it?
I don't know who that person would be, and I would not take credit for any skin that is made.