Can you make items stay longer?

I have a few points to make sorry; Our ability to make credits at this point in time is very hard considering there are no games. The game has just started! Also on the original VMK game items were out for at least a week I remember, so I think that that should be fair as well.

Also this isn't related to this topic but will the old VMK code cards work in the future? I still have some from Disney World during their 50th anniversary, with items that come with them. Will those ever work again or should I just discard them?

To the game creators: Thank you so much for re-creating the game, I have missed it very much! <3

Daniella

I don't think keeping items up for sale for a week is a good strategy. I know it sounds mean, but not everyone should have the opportunity to buy every item. The fact that only a select few get an item is what makes an item valuable, and I think that is a system that should be kept. Just think of all the trades... :)

I don't think keeping items up for sale for a week is a good strategy. I know it sounds mean, but not everyone should have the opportunity to buy every item. The fact that only a select few get an item is what makes an item valuable, and I think that is a system that should be kept. Just think of all the trades... :)
I agree!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have a few points to make sorry; Our ability to make credits at this point in time is very hard considering there are no games. The game has just started! Also on the original VMK game items were out for at least a week I remember, so I think that that should be fair as well.

Also this isn't related to this topic but will the old VMK code cards work in the future? I still have some from Disney World during their 50th anniversary, with items that come with them. Will those ever work again or should I just discard them?
To the game creators: Thank you so much for re-creating the game, I have missed it very much! <3
To my knowledge, No, the cards will not work in this game. However, please don't discard the cards. I have a group here in Orlando that collects them.

Myth

I would buy the cards/items from you :)
haha. but yeah, in order for them to work they'd have to type in thousands of codes into the system which would honestly take forever to do, you'd have to like show proof of the card with the code and all that

I would buy the cards/items from you :)
haha. but yeah, in order for them to work they'd have to type in thousands of codes into the system which would honestly take forever to do, you'd have to like show proof of the card with the code and all that
If using the codes was a viable option, I have multiple resources to verify the authenticity of the card so that particular code could be uploaded into the system as needed.

I'm proud of you for not being like every other "give teh cheeldren a chance" cry baby on the forum. I salute you.

I lol at the kids that are like "oh em gee I didn't getz to buys a flip hat! I only got 20 mickey earz instead :("

HMMM.. maybe you should get your clones to BUY THE FLIPS instead of the mickey ears.

iamabigdisfan

I still hear a lot of people can't register. Once they get to the home page of the game, there is no link to register. If I click play now from here, registration does not show up. Maybe items will be re-released in due time.