Can't connect to MyVMK

I just introduced my friend to MyVMK because she said she used to play VMK when it was open, but she says that the client just goes to the loading screen and on Loading Furniture Data it says she has been disconnected and the client restarts.
She tried this on Firefox, then she tried Chrome but on Chrome it had this error: http://prntscr.com/8afcbk
She also said she tried on MyVMKPal but it ended up the same as when she tried Firefox.
Is there anyway she can somehow play MyVMK with me?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
she said she downloaded and installed the latest shockwave yeah
She should try downgrading her shockwave. I know that the newer versions have some issues with MyVMK... Or, vice versa. I know there's some posts on the forums about how to do that. I'll edit this post and link them if I find them.

She should try downgrading her shockwave. I know that the newer versions have some issues with MyVMK... Or, vice versa. I know there's some posts on the forums about how to do that. I'll edit this post and link them if I find them.
okay thank you!
I'll tell her to do that.[DOUBLEPOST=1441377768][/DOUBLEPOST]
i told her to do that and she said that it still wouldnt work for her

Last edited:
I have just checked mine. I have Flash Player 18 NPAPI and Shockwave Player 12.1.

Please note that if you remove Shockwave then you have to reboot your computer before installing another one. It doesn't fully delete until you reboot which could mess up the newer installation.