Can't Get Into Game???

Elite_Dragon

Hey guys so I can't get into myvmk. I just got a laptop for Christmas, a Samsung Notebook 7 Spin, (windows), and I'm using Internet explorer. I try to open myvmk with internet explorer and it just shows a black screen. I tried downloading adobe but that didn't work either. No other browser works either I'm lost as to what to do :/ Please help, thank you!

Hey guys so I can't get into myvmk. I just got a laptop for Christmas, a Samsung Notebook 7 Spin, (windows), and I'm using Internet explorer. I try to open myvmk with internet explorer and it just shows a black screen. I tried downloading adobe but that didn't work either. No other browser works either I'm lost as to what to do :/ Please help, thank you!
Hello!

Did you try Firefox? If that didn't work, try downloading MyVMK Pal (courtesy of @PAL_Kolya). Read more about it and find the link to download it *here*

Elite_Dragon

Thank you, it works now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1488394420][/DOUBLEPOST]I have another question: my name says "ragdoll" on the forums I was wondering how do I change it??