Can't log in!

DocCalvin

Every time I try to log in, I get the same message about something going wrong with the site. I've tried clearing the cache, tried it with different browsers, but both have not gotten me anywhere. I need help!

@DocCalvin I've been having issues with logging into vmk as well. At first I thought it was my computer so I went on my dad's laptop and it was giving me the same issue. I would make it to the "loading furniture data" screen then it would disconnect me. It's really irritating. It takes me about 2 hours just to get on..

I use windows 8.1 too. The game has been really laggy the past couple of days so that is maybe why some are having issues. What exactly is the message you are getting? Have you tried downgrading shockwave? It doesn't like the newest version of it so if your computer automatically updates then that might be it.

DocCalvin

All I get is the following:

Something has gone wrong with the MyVMK Website! Don't worry, it's not your fault (UNLESS YOU WERE MESSING WITH THINGS -evil stare-)! Please try again in a moment or go to our homepage by clicking the home button on the top of the screen! Thank you for your patience!

Jasmine