Captain Elias Docherty

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
So this is a random story my friends and I wrote as a thing for English class today, and I figured I'd share it here for the heck of it.

Enjoy.

----------
In the depths of the sixteen seas, within a sunken vessel, lived a captain, who struck terror with his broom stick leg and iron eye. It was in the Sea of Squid Beak that Captain Elias Docherty resided with his crew of scallywags, “The Handsome Demons.”

Captain Elias Docherty’s companion, a steadfast manatee, wished for only one thing, to be a mercurial squirrel, airborne between the towering pines of the Massachusetts forests. Alas, his dream would forever be aloof, as he was a manatee for Pete’s sake.

One elated evening, Captain Elias Docherty decided to surface for a session of ocean-liner hunting. His tools were a commandeered harpoon gun and a crudely fashioned spoon-knife.

Upon surfacing, he found himself smack in between a Ke$ha concert and an angry mob garden gnomes. Conveniently, his trusty harpoon gun would take care of one of these issues.

Captain Elias Docherty reigned supreme, for the gnomes were ruthlessly slaughtered in a spray of ceramic and chipped paint. It was at that moment when the manatee emerged, drunk on fermented kelp, and flew Captain Elias Docherty back home on his magical sparkly back.