Cave of Wonders

Peak

Great! I'll be waiting. Could you translate that time to AST for me? I need to get there at the exact second.
Laguna, I'd be exhilarated to convert this for you, however, I have seem to come across an interesting scenario. As for being such youthful and willing to learn new information, I proceeded to google AST time as stated above, and interestingly enough I came across this fact:

"There is no time difference between Eastern Time and Atlantic Standard Time" - Google Search Engine 2016

Mayhaps you have been mistaken or possibly there is an error in your above question?

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Laguna, I'd be exhilarated to convert this for you, however, I have seem to come across an interesting scenario. As for being such youthful and willing to learn new information, I proceeded to google AST time as stated above, and interestingly enough I came across this fact:

"There is no time difference between Eastern Time and Atlantic Standard Time" - Google Search Engine 2016

Mayhaps you have been mistaken or possibly there is an error in your above question?
That's incredible, because I've come across an even more interesting scenario. There is a very big difference between living in Florida (EST) vs Puerto Rico (AST). Puerto Rico (whatever that is) does not utilize Daylight Savings Time. Please do more research before resorting to 'correct' me. However I do live in Idaho, so my time zone is UTC. I am just being considerate to all the AST people out there.

Peak

That's incredible, because I've come across an even more interesting scenario. There is a very big difference between living in Florida (EST) vs Puerto Rico (AST). Puerto Rico (whatever that is) does not utilize Daylight Savings Time. Please do more research before resorting to 'correct' me. However I do live in Idaho, so my time zone is UTC. I am just being considerate to all the AST people out there.
touche

Let this be a public warning to keep this thread APPROPRIATE and ON TOPIC. We have had to clean this thread up several times.. Any further problems with this thread and it will be closed.